Premium Format Punisher Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really have a hard time paying $360 for this.

Me too but it is pretty sweet looking. And I haven't been around for all the disappointment and furthermore I'm not that big on the previewed Ex head. It would be nice to have but what can you do... :dunno I might order but won't be from SS.

Im trying to get confirmation from SS that the head is NOT gonna be included, but they are being tight lipped about it....so I don't know. Im just gonna assume it won't, unless this is the surprise they were talking to me about. Either way, guess one could only hope.

Passed on Wolverine Legendary Scale Figure because they did not include the additional heads and will pass on this as well. I don't know about the rest of you, but I don't like being had.

:exactly::goodpost: The awesome Ex COH sculpt is the only reason I wanted this Punisher PF. It looked like he got his @ss kicked, then went home, cleaned himself up and treated his wounds and "suited up" to head back out to get some bloodied revenge. Awesome Ex sculpt gone to waste and I'm not picking this PF up because I don't like being had either. SS is jacking up their prices, increasing their ES, and making lazy Ex's as of late. I won't be one of the suckers that pays $360 for this without a COH. Awesome Ex PF wasted and no incentive to buy now. :gah: That tiny knife Ex should have been standard. It's a sad Ex now without the COH. :mad:

Last edited:
Ok guys.....I'm being told that the head WILL be included. Please don't quote me on this, and don't shoot me if it isn't. Not trying to pass along bogus information. This is what I'm being told from a reliable source. Best way to confirm it is to wait till Thursday. If...and I mean IF it is......you better jump on it! I have a funny feeling if this has the EX head...this thing is gonna sell out quickly. If it doesnt include the head......Sideshow will have to get a cleaning service to dust off all the extras left in the warehouse that didn't sell. Go figure!

Ok guys.....I'm being told that the head WILL be included. Please don't quote me on this, and don't shoot me if it isn't. Not trying to pass along bogus information. This is what I'm being told from a reliable source. Best way to confirm it is to wait till Thursday. If...and I mean IF it is......you better jump on it! I have a funny feeling if this has the EX head...this thing is gonna sell out quickly. If it doesnt include the head......Sideshow will have to get a cleaning service to dust off all the extras left in the warehouse that didn't sell. Go figure!

al_pacino_godfather_3_pull_me_back_in.gif

All I can say is: you better be right. I'm not buying if it doesn't have a COH. Awesome Ex sculpt. Don't know why it wouldn't be included. It would sell fast with the awesome COH portrait. Somehow I doubt the Ex COH will be included so I will PASS. But if the Ex is there I will PO. He's just not worth paying $360 for with that lame Ex knife. :mad:

:exactly::goodpost: The awesome Ex COH sculpt is the only reason I wanted this Punisher PF. It looked like he got his @ss kicked, then went home, cleaned himself up and treated his wounds and "suited up" to head back out to get some bloodied revenge. Awesome Ex sculpt gone to waste and I'm not picking this PF up because I don't like being had either. SS is jacking up their prices, increasing their ES, and making lazy Ex's as of late. I won't be one of the suckers that pays $360 for this without a COH. Awesome Ex PF wasted and no incentive to buy now. :gah: That tiny knife Ex should have been standard. It's a sad Ex now without the COH. :mad:

Completely agreed. The Ex head gave it an extra WoW factor especially at 360$ ! Without it I'm not buying at all not worth the money.

Why would they not show the COH in the reveal ? I don't understand. Did Sideshow ever do this before. Do the reveal and the day of ordering have a surprise extra for the exclusive?

Considering they are charging $10 more for this, the head must be the reason why. It seems a little too soon to raise the price of the average Premium Format.

Unlike Deadpool, his entire outfit is fabric/faux leather so I get the slight price hike. Except the boots and gloves maybe.. that aside it looks great. Great stance and look. Two portraits would always be nice, but I would be displaying non effed up head as the more permanent display.
As a big Punisher fan, definite order for me.
If peeps refuse to order cuz they're not getting enough bang for their buck, hopefully a smaller ed size...

I hope they include the other head. Because NOT EX HEAD / NOT BUY for me and a lot of people here. We are the people who are macking you rich.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ex head is made of fiberglass

The Ex head looks pretty awesome to me. As I said before, looks like he got beat up, went home and cleaned himself up and suited up to go kill some bad guys. I'll be happy with SS if they give us the Ex sculpt but if they don't give us the COH Beat up Ex portrait then I'm not buying at this price. Don't need another Punisher piece but REALLY liked that Ex portrait they teased. Never seen anything like it on a PF before. The Ex knife is lame and shouldn't be considered an Ex IMHO. I'll PO if they give us that Ex COH but if not, Pass for me.

Unlike Deadpool, his entire outfit is fabric/faux leather so I get the slight price hike. Except the boots and gloves maybe.. that aside it looks great. Great stance and look. Two portraits would always be nice, but I would be displaying non effed up head as the more permanent display.
If peeps refuse to order cuz they're not getting enough bang for their buck, hopefully a smaller ed size...

Thats what i said in a previous post about the price jack up

I hope they include the other head. Because NOT EX HEAD / NOT BUY for me and a lot of people here. We are the people who are macking you rich.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

:exactly::goodpost: me too.... So disappointed if theres no ex head. Then a price hike of 10.00 for less? No extra weapons? Ah!!! If so pass. Can someone from SS explain about the ex head?

That's a shame, what a lost opportunity, but as a UK collector it makes it an easy pass and makes my bank happier:) Looking at the piece (cloth not sculpt, very good comiquette out there already, no second portrait) now I am beginning to think this be very cheap to pick up on the secondary market and that's probably what I do to be honest as I have the comiquette already which is one of my fave pieces.

I hope u r right bro! though Im not getting my hopes up after reading this on the page
"The Exclusive Punisher Premium Format Figure – Classic Costume will include a swap-out sheath and interchangeable left hand gripping the trench knife for close quarters combat.
"
looks like a done deal, Thursday is not too far :)

Thats what i said in a previous post about the price jack up

But then Nathan Drake has more cut and sew work and is $10 less. Blame it on the relative simplicity of Punisher's outfit (and that goes for most Marvel costumes compared to LoTR, Star Wars, etc) but other franchises get just as much cloth if not more, with better detailing.

Back