Premium Format Punisher Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok guys.....I'm being told that the head WILL be included. Please don't quote me on this, and don't shoot me if it isn't. Not trying to pass along bogus information. This is what I'm being told from a reliable source. Best way to confirm it is to wait till Thursday. If...and I mean IF it is......you better jump on it! I have a funny feeling if this has the EX head...this thing is gonna sell out quickly. If it doesnt include the head......Sideshow will have to get a cleaning service to dust off all the extras left in the warehouse that didn't sell. Go figure!

Ok I'm really wishing for the ex head. :pray: please! If not I'm passing or sure.

Ok guys.....I'm being told that the head WILL be included. Please don't quote me on this, and don't shoot me if it isn't. Not trying to pass along bogus information. This is what I'm being told from a reliable source. Best way to confirm it is to wait till Thursday. If...and I mean IF it is......you better jump on it! I have a funny feeling if this has the EX head...this thing is gonna sell out quickly. If it doesnt include the head......Sideshow will have to get a cleaning service to dust off all the extras left in the warehouse that didn't sell. Go figure!

I call BS. Your info has been inaccurate including when it was going up for preorder, price, and EX parts. I have info but don't shoot me if it is wrong? Stop trying to hedge your bets.

Sideshow has never added EX parts after their announcement on Tues. The full photogallery has also been revealed and there is no additional sculpt.

I call BS. Your info has been inaccurate including when it was going up for preorder, price, and EX parts. I have info but don't shoot me if it is wrong? Stop trying to hedge your bets.

Sideshow has never added EX parts after their announcement on Tues. The full photogallery has also been revealed and there is no additional sculpt.

He seems to know something, so I will keep wishing this might be true. Even a slim chance is a shred of hope... :pray:

He seems to know something, so I will keep wishing this might be true. Even a slim chance is a shred of hope... :pray:

Sorry but I just called my relative in China who is a production manager in the factory Sideshow uses. He confirmed that Punisher will not have an additional sculpt. He also said that the Superman PF is cancelled due to the backlash about his worm eyes.

For those too naive and believe everything they hear I'm joking :wink1:

Sorry but I just called my relative in China who is a production manager in the factory Sideshow uses. He confirmed that Punisher will not have an additional sculpt. He also said that the Superman PF is cancelled due to the backlash about his worm eyes.

For those too naive and believe everything they hear I'm joking :wink1:

:rotfl wow I was ready to blow up about those rumors then I saw it was a joke. Whew!

do not like the cloth more than anything

the fully sculpted gore group punisher looked way better without the doll effect the cloth gave it

that is just my opinion i know some people like that look

the head looks good to me

pass

omg I'm still getting the ex punisher but they should defo make a 2nd portrait for ether the reg or ex come on sideshow make this punisher epic

Actually Darren, I was correct on the PO date, and I even said SS possibly would exclude the head. One cannot guarantee what the price is, since everyone knows that SS determines that late before releasing anything. I think I even stated that. We've been discussing this thread for weeks now. So don't come on here all of a sudden and call someone out. You can call BS all you want.....and no one cares because you havent been prt of tis discussion till now. No ones trying to hedge anything, just passing on info to people on here as I hear it.

Actually Darren, I was correct on the PO date, and I even said SS possibly would exclude the head. One cannot guarantee what the price is, since everyone knows that SS determines that late before releasing anything. I think I even stated that. We've been discussing this thread for weeks now. So don't come on here all of a sudden and call someone out. You can call BS all you want.....and no one cares because you havent been prt of tis discussion till now. No ones trying to hedge anything, just passing on info to people on here as I hear it.

I haven't followed the thread religiously, BUT what I HAVE read from you has been pretty much on point. As for the Ex I hope you are right because the guys here want it.

Personally, I won't be buyin this COH or no. There is something about the regular head that is throwing me off, that and I don't really have a connection to the Punisher. In fact I don't think I have EVER read a full Punisher comic.

I have to believe that this thing is $360 because of all the fabric that was used...and it better be solid...and made of gold....

360 is a lot with a no frills base and cheap EX. For 360, you almost expect two heads, multiple display options. Kind of ridiculous of SSC or shows they are just out of touch with what the fans want.

Yeah I don't get it. You can hate on trolls, but don't hate on people trying to be helpful. Nobody knows anything for sure until SSC post it on their site, so you cant expect Punishment to be right on every count AND not hedge.

Anyway, I have the Comiq and this doesn't excite me at all. Even the Comiq sheathed knife looks better than the PF exposed EX knife, imo. The one thing this has going for it is the 1:4 scale. I hope freaks get the CoH because this PF needs that extra punch.

Back