Premium Format Punisher Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In was kinda hoping for a change of weapon. Maybe old school m-16 or something. Revolver with scope would have been bad as hell.

Im curious to wonder why everyone thinks the head is not included. Has there been an official notice from SS or is everyone based this off the posted pics? I was told to wait for the official release, so thats what I passed on to you all. Im gonna wait till I see for myself. And if SS ditched the bd head, then yes.....shame on them, and this would be a failure of a PF.....but Im still getting it.

Im curious to wonder why everyone thinks the head is not included. Has there been an official notice from SS or is everyone based this off the posted pics? I was told to wait for the official release, so thats what I passed on to you all. Im gonna wait till I see for myself. And if SS ditched the bd head, then yes.....shame on them, and this would be a failure of a PF.....but Im still getting it.

The Sideshow design and development preview didn't mention another head sculpt so it's not included.

The switch out head is not included in their Production Blog official photos either, which is usually the full gallery of what will be shown Thursday. Tuesday's preview is the official release 99% of the time and includes pricing and details of the EX.

It sucks indeed... that was the deciding factor to me getting this statue or not. Now I'm just going to wait on what's released and revealed for SDCC and pass on this til it hits the secondary market. With the switch out head this statue probably would've had another 1-2k more preorders. They totally lost a **** ton of money by not including that head.

It sucks indeed... that was the deciding factor to me getting this statue or not. Now I'm just going to wait on what's released and revealed for SDCC and pass on this til it hits the secondary market. With the switch out head this statue probably would've had another 1-2k more preorders. They totally lost a **** ton of money by not including that head.

There not really going to lose any money because its limited & will eventually sell out . It'll just sell slower that's all but I'm sure it was out of SS hands about not having the 2nd HS, I doubt they would of teased it & even bothered making it if they weren't planning on selling it. It is a shame but I'm still really happy, I've been wanting a Punisher PF :)

Nothing's changed as far as I'm concerned. A little gutted the BD HS isn't included but I wouldn't of used it anyway so :dunno

Day one buy for me :yess:
I wouldnt have used it either, got it just for the sake of E
"ex or fail" lol
The switch out head is not included in their Production Blog official photos either, which is usually the full gallery of what will be shown Thursday. Tuesday's preview is the official release 99% of the time and includes pricing and details of the EX.

this is true, it sucks becauise of the weak ex, but for that i dont mind getting the reg down the road. Its still a bad *** looking statue. Im thinking the price is high cause its all material, except the booths and gloves.

Sideshow knows people will buy it even if it's a poor piece because it's a popular character ... but i'm definitely passing on this

Im sure if they ditched the head, then there was a valid reason for it. Who knows. I think it stinks, but Im getting it because its the Punisher, not because Im worried about its value increasing or whatnot. I collect what I like. That keeps me sane with all the different stuff coming out. I have to admit though....it did take the wind outta my sails a bit.

i like it, dont mind not having the bd head. whats the use if you have a clean uniform, if it were a bit worn or bd then it would have been cool to have the switchout option but i dont really mind and since i had to sell off the comiquiette last year this will be a welcome addition. price is a bit high though but i'll be flex paying it.

i like it, dont mind not having the bd head. whats the use if you have a clean uniform, if it were a bit worn or bd then it would have been cool to have the switchout option but i dont really mind and since i had to sell off the comiquiette last year this will be a welcome addition. price is a bit high though but i'll be flex paying it.

I loved the Ex head and don't know why they're not adding it. I WAS going to order this but will pass because SS keeps shooting themselves in the foot. WTF?! You ditch an awesome sculpt with a black eye and bandaged face -- I loved it. Why not give us the option SS? What is with SS SCREWING UP ON EVERY EX AS OF LATE! Supes, Punisher. PASS on this now! :slap :gah:

I loved the Ex head and don't know why they're not adding it. I WAS going to order this but will pass because SS keeps shooting themselves in the foot. WTF?! You ditch an awesome sculpt with a black eye and bandaged face -- I loved it. Why not give us the option SS? What is with SS SCREWING UP ON EVERY EX AS OF LATE! Supes, Punisher. PASS on this now! :slap :gah:

it would have been a great EX but like i said, i dont mind not having it and im mostly getting it because i sold my comiquette and want to have a Punisher piece in my collection.

:
I already have the other PF. The beat up head was what was really going to differentiate the two. Without that, no way am I getting this.

Man, I've been looking forward to this....what a letdown.

:goodpost::exactly: The Ex COH is how I wanted to display him but I'm not PO-ing him now. I'm not a prick but someone at SS needs to be demoted. :mad: I can see they're marketing meeting going something like this: "Yes, let's tease COH on pieces but then back out at the last minute and give our customers less than what they thought they were getting. That will sell more statues." Grrrr. The Ex head made perfect sense in that he was beaten up but he had bandaged his face, so there was no need for him to have a bloodied or dirty costume. His wounds had already been treated. The Ex head would have looked awesome. Thanks SS, wonderful work on the ex as always. :mad: PASS for messing up and not giving us a COH. I can't wait to see how they mess up the WW Ex. Tease something great but of course we'll get nothing or twizzlers coming out of her eyes.

Im sure if they ditched the head, then there was a valid reason for it. Who knows. I think it stinks, but Im getting it because its the Punisher, not because Im worried about its value increasing or whatnot. I collect what I like. That keeps me sane with all the different stuff coming out. I have to admit though....it did take the wind outta my sails a bit.

I'm not buying him. They charge a hefty fee and are giving us less, increasing prices, raising ES. Awesome sculpt gone to waste. The EX head was the one thing that made me WANT this PF because it looked so different from the Reg.

Back