Premium Format Punisher Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My custom accessories for the Punisher PF have arrived!

Here are a few cell phone pics...I hope to get some better quality ones soon. For now, enjoy these pics:

photo+1-001.JPG

photo+6-001.JPG

photo+8-001.JPG

photo-001.JPG

Great job, Spazzy!

Awesome work spazzy. M4 looks awesome. Is it the CQ m4 or the AR? Looks like the CQB compact version.

Thanks for the pics!
ambasah- hopefully sooner have a big batch I am working on now which will take care of almost half my list, shouldn't be much longer.

thanks! As far as I know it is the ar15 commando

You really nailed it man. Really looking forward to you working on a PF I buy! Haha

If the shield hand is also detachable I would kill for you to do a switch out set on the new captain america pf with the shield in the right hand back and above the head, with the left hand pointing the pistol straight out or signaling to move forward.

Edit: just rereading that got made me pitch a tent! Please! Haha

You really nailed it man. Really looking forward to you working on a PF I buy! Haha

If the shield hand is also detachable I would kill for you to do a switch out set on the new captain america pf with the shield in the right hand back and above the head, with the left hand pointing the pistol straight out or signaling to move forward.

Edit: just rereading that got made me pitch a tent! Please! Haha

Lol
i am always up for future projects, I have about 5-6 things planned after I finish up these batman and punisher parts but soon after will have to come up with some new stuff to keep going, I am always willing to work with people willing to send a statue for me to make a piece(s) like these if I am not buying it myself.. Of course it will have to be sellable and not holding something weird... I have had some odd requests before :cuckoo:

Lol
i am always up for future projects, I have about 5-6 things planned after I finish up these batman and punisher parts but soon after will have to come up with some new stuff to keep going, I am always willing to work with people willing to send a statue for me to make a piece(s) like these if I am not buying it myself.. Of course it will have to be sellable and not holding something weird... I have had some odd requests before :cuckoo:

Hahahaha. "Can I please get you to make a custom hand holding a condom for my punisher?"

Wow, so cool. Love the bazooka

The rocket launcher is so badass...I can't decide if I want it on the back and gun in each hand or have him holding it on his shoulder. Decisions, decisions.

I love the symmetry between him and Deadpool now. They both have weapons on back and in each hand. I know DP is supposed to be as tall as Punisher, but at that height they are literally looking right into each other's eyes...ready to throw down!

I know DP is supposed to be as tall as Punisher, but at that height they are literally looking right into each other's eyes...ready to throw down!

Wade is actually an inch taller than Frank. The DP PF is slightly undersized. I have DP with my Punisher COM and I love the way they look displayed next to each other. However, as you said, both PFs are close enough in size that they look pretty good together.

Does anyone know if it is possible to buy pre-painted 1/4 scale weapons? I found a few unpainted kits from a company called verlinden, but I am not much of a painter. I want to make use of Punisher holding his rocket launcher, so I'd like to sling a machine gun or assault rifle over his shoulder.

Something like this would be ideal:

M4carb.jpg

Spray it black?

Yeah, I guess that's all Sideshow did with the shotgun :lol

I can find an M16 and an Ar-15 (same one spazzy did) in 1:4 scale. I'd like to find one with a genade launcher like above...or the one Arnie is holding in your sig, Col!

There are tons of 1/6 options...not much for 1/4.

Anyone know a place to get these?

They have them out there but mostly in kits, I have a bunch I haven't used yet
and once I get caught up I might do something like that and add slings to some and sell painted.

They have them out there but mostly in kits, I have a bunch I haven't used yet
and once I get caught up I might do something like that and add slings to some and sell painted.

Not trying to circumvent your business, my man...but any idea where to get them?

I've only found the m16 and the ar15...looking for an m4 with rocket launcher.

Worst case scenario, I could paint it black, like Col said.

I don't know if it is an m4 but I got a rifle similar to the one you showed at luckymodel unfortunately no more in stock last I checked but the 1:4 weapons are becoming very difficult to come by.

Back