Premium Format Punisher Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My last choice is to sculpt myself which isn't impossible just very difficult I have to do a Luger for baroness looked but couldn't find one already done

I don't know if it is an m4 but I got a rifle similar to the one you showed at luckymodel unfortunately no more in stock last I checked but the 1:4 weapons are becoming very difficult to come by.

Found one at another store...once I knew what I was looking for, it was easy to find. Got that rifle with the rocket launcher from Jaguar Models.

Here are a few more pics of your customs...I am loving these:

IMG_1410-001.JPG

IMG_1414-001.JPG

IMG_1422-001.JPG

IMG_1430-001.JPG

Found one at another store...once I knew what I was looking for, it was easy to find. Got that rifle with the rocket launcher from Jaguar Models.

Here are a few more pics of your customs...I am loving these:

Ahh yes I got that in my bookmarks, that is the one I have also it is pretty cool I think I was planning to add it to deadpool

Once I get my current orders mostly done I will start working on it should be quick to show as I already have the deadpool hand from the sword hand I did.

Once I get my current orders mostly done I will start working on it should be quick to show as I already have the deadpool hand from the sword hand I did.

Giving deadpool a bazooka too? I think a baseball bat with nails would be an awesome hand for deadpool too. Haha some blood on it maybe.

Giving deadpool a bazooka too? I think a baseball bat with nails would be an awesome hand for deadpool too. Haha some blood on it maybe.

Not planning a run with the rocket launcher but I could make it if someone is interested.

I pretty much am going to do a replacement for his gun and an unmasked head then will move onto another statue, unless commissioned to do a one off.

DP with a baseball bat with nails would be so cool. If Spazzy makes that I'm in :)

But back to Punisher finally got my one through the post today. Such a nice piece & so much better in person. I've got an iPhone as a camera but I found this guy really hard to picture & I couldn't get a picture to justify how cool this piece actually is so this crappy picture will just have to make do

ahenuher.jpg

The pouches not forming the skull's teeth is a total failure here. That's the coolest part of his costume for crissakes!

What do you mean? There are 4 pouches and 4 teeth...and they line up. Do you mean you wanted the pouches seen onto the shirt instead?

There should be no need for the teeth on the shirt. The pouches, or cannisters as he originally wore, should have formed the teeth of the skull.

Quick post of my WIP. I decided that as I had a spare punisher head (googly eyes originally) I would have a crack at sculpting a battle damaged portrait. Going ok so far. I am not the gore group lol but it looks usable lol.
vy6ypy3u.jpg

2ureje6y.jpg

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Hey guys. I just got my Pf. Is the body like 2 separate part? You can move the tummy area?

Back