Premium Format Punisher Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alot more pics here and ordering info (there is a deadline for lower prices):

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...mium-Format-Statue-Sideshow-by-Spazzy-Customs

I am also aware of the shading, I matched it fine with the exclusive hand, but when matched to the others it was darker than I would like, an easy fix that will be taken care of shortly.

2je8mz7.jpg

2wlr3o8.jpg

2ywfygj.jpg

2n8wn77.jpg

fw3zpe.jpg

fcpjbq.jpg

250npfb.jpg

28a3h3q.jpg

vzhnxy.jpg

alhshl.jpg

3 days left to order (June 1 9pmcst) at discounted price and a guaranteed spot, afterwards prices go up and I will only be making a small batch of each.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...mium-Format-Statue-Sideshow-by-Spazzy-Customs

I am also trying to get new pics up tomorrow of the new shading.

that seems to be the popular pick....funny cuz I like the green more, I was in the marines and handled these once in awhile so the green is much more realistic to me.

Thanks for the pics Spazzy. I still can't decide. Tough decision with these awesome options.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Spazzy's custom pieces have arrived and I couldn't be happier although it's so fustrating not being able to fit them on the PF until July :( nevertheless, I'm glad I've got them now so I'm all ready when he arrives :) looking forward to seeing pics of those who can actually put them on their PF :yess: here's a quick pic :) the UZI is by far my favourite...just wished I'd ordered both hands now :gah: thanks again Patrick for your great craftsmanship :hi5:

hura5aza.jpg

Looks great Josh!

Wow Spazzy, you sure knocked the customs out of the park on this! I agree with you on the Green being a military man myself, but they are both awesome! Just think the green lookes real.

Wish I could buy a few custom bits from Spazzy but my Pre-order list is crazy busy from now to the end of the year :panic:

Looks great Josh!

Wow Spazzy, you sure knocked the customs out of the park on this! I agree with you on the Green being a military man myself, but they are both awesome! Just think the green lookes real.
thanks!

Wish I could buy a few custom bits from Spazzy but my Pre-order list is crazy busy from now to the end of the year :panic:

Well I may have extras down the road all depends how my molds turn out after I do my preorders.

Back