Psylocke Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's called an Odachi=)

Sweet, Mark Brooks responded to my post himself! Thanks for clearing that up.

Having said that, the actual polystone sculpt of the odachi looks bigger than your artwork.

Having said that, I'm still buying this piece. Wasn't a nit pick, more of an observation.

Last edited:
By the way, since we have you here, Mark, can you spill the beans on any upcoming comiquettes?!?!

:pray:

i like this better than scarlet witch

Nice catch, I like that! :hi5:

That's a bold statement...but I concur. :D

Awwww, I still like SW better but this one is simply AMAZING. I am liking this line MUCH better than the AH! line mainly because the poses seem more dynamic...maybe dynamic isn't the word but they all play on the base whether that be the cloak, or mini or her sitting on something. I just think the Brooks line is a lot more fun than the AH! line.

Well I'm just happy that one of my favorite artists did the design for one of my favorite Marvel ladies. It turned out beautiful and I can not wait to add her to my harem...err...collection. :D

...if they're wrong and the piece does rock then you can say i told ya so and be smug :lol
I told ya so!

MikeBolton.jpg

:D

She looks incredibly amazing but for 275$ I'll wait for the PF, thanks

I think, as much as I've been anticipating this piece, that I have to concur. I don't understand how it can be the same price as a PF. At least the price jump in the AH! line with Lara made sense due to the large and elaborate base. It's beautiful, I'd love to own it, but only if I can find it cheaper after it's release.

...unless it somehow ends up being a 1/4 scale comiquette. Would be a first, but it would justify the cost (at least in my mind).

I think, as much as I've been anticipating this piece, that I have to concur. I don't understand how it can be the same price as a PF. At least the price jump in the AH! line with Lara made sense due to the large and elaborate base. It's beautiful, I'd love to own it, but only if I can find it cheaper after it's release.

...unless it somehow ends up being a 1/4 scale comiquette. Would be a first, but it would justify the cost (at least in my mind).

The base on this piece looks pretty detailed, enough for some price increase.

i begin to suspect than when people can't afford a piece they start to dislike the sculpt suddenly :lol

:lol ... careful pointing things out like this ... you will become next on their dislike list ..

Back