Sideshow: Hulk Premium Format Figures Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
tkMvNwv.jpeg

I've waited over 2 decades for an eventual HULK PF that I'd like to add to my collection. I've given up on getting a 1/4 HULK from sideshow. They NEVER released a PF of the character I liked. The main reason why was because I hated the portraits on all the previous HULK PFs. I'm not a Kirby HULK fan and that's all sideshow seems intent on releasing. My patience was eventually rewarded. XM's Transformation HULK was released and I now already own the ONLY 1/4 HULK statue I'll ever need. Cool announcement, but for me personally, it's too little, too late. Hopefully, this turns out to be THE 1/4 HULK statue that collectors like me have been anxiously waiting for. Either way, I've no longer got skin in the game.

I've waited over 2 decades for an eventual HULK PF that I'd like to add to my collection. I've given up on getting a 1/4 HULK from sideshow. They NEVER released a PF of the character I liked. The main reason why was because I hated the portraits on all the previous HULK PFs. I'm not a Kirby HULK fan and that's all sideshow seems intent on releasing. My patience was eventually rewarded. XM's Transformation HULK was released and I now already own the ONLY 1/4 HULK statue I'll ever need. Cool announcement, but for me personally, it's too little, too late. Hopefully, this turns out to be THE 1/4 HULK statue that collectors like me have been anxiously waiting for. Either way, I've no longer got skin in the game.
I’m not patient nor do I have the will power to only own one Hulk statue :lol

I’ve bought and sold so many Hulk no statues over the years looking for that one perfect Hulk. Pretty much owned every PF but none of them satisfied.

I agree the Transformation is still the king. So glad I picked that up.

If this new PF turns out great I’ll consider it. But with XM transformation, XM Gladiator, Iron Studios 1/4, and will soon have the LBS premier Hulk in my collection already, this has to be amazing.

I would love to have a Sal Buscema style in my collection. Hulk vs Hulkbuster was close but way too expensive for what it was.

I’m not patient nor do I have the will power to only own one Hulk statue :lol

I’ve bought and sold so many Hulk no statues over the years looking for that one perfect Hulk. Pretty much owned every PF but none of them satisfied.

I agree the Transformation is still the king. So glad I picked that up.

If this new PF turns out great I’ll consider it. But with XM transformation, XM Gladiator, Iron Studios 1/4, and will soon have the LBS premier Hulk in my collection already, this has to be amazing.

I would love to have a Sal Buscema style in my collection. Hulk vs Hulkbuster was close but way too expensive for what it was.
Yeah, I get it, I feel that way with Wolverine. Wolverine and Batman are the only 2 characters I have multiple statues of. Unfortunately, I don't have the display space to have multiples of the same character. This is especially true when talking about large characters that take space like the HULK. Since Bats is my favorite DC character and Wolverine is my favorite Marvel character, I allow myself only multiples of them.

There's only a little known about this HULK PF. It has 4 versions and it looks like Daniel Bel is the sculptor. We can assume that 3 of them are green, grey, and red HULKs. The 4th one is a guess, but I think it might be a classic green with a Kirby portrait. If that's the case and there's no switch out portraits, I expect there to be no neck seams on any of them. IMO, that's a good thing. As far as I know, there's no timetable yet on the full reveal.

So, classic and grey HULKs are the only ones I think look good. Not a big fan of buzz cut or Red HULK. The classic HULK gives me some serious Ernie Chan vibes and that's nothing but a good thing. The grey HULK has an AWESOME looking portrait. Since I already have a classic modern green HULK in my XM Transformation HULK, I'll be passing on the classic PF. The only one in play for me would be the grey one. Pricing will probably be the determining factor in whether I PO it, or not.

What the hell?!?! Why wasn't the grey HULK put up for PO? I can pick up the green or red PF for $784 shipped with a discount coupon I have from a retailer I do a lot of business with. I want the grey PF. I think my coupon expires this weekend. Put up the grey PF already!

Back