Psylocke Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The base on this piece looks pretty detailed, enough for some price increase.

But a $55 jump up from SW? Okay, yeah, maybe.

I suppose that I'm just a sad little fan boy who can't afford it :(
I'm gonna have to keep my fingers crossed that the eventual PF will be worth the wait and worth passing on this.

I'm gonna have to keep my fingers crossed that the eventual PF will be worth the wait and worth passing on this.
You can always order the regular from a retailer and save yourself some cash.

Partially base and partially rising costs in making these things. Plus the detail on the rest is always getting better that in the end it probably justifies the price. If you look at the AH! line from start to current and you look at the price and the quality of statues it makes sense.

Now this jump might be a BIT bigger BUT such is life.

Or it was a misprint. :)

Partially base and partially rising costs in making these things. Plus the detail on the rest is always getting better that in the end it probably justifies the price. If you look at the AH! line from start to current and you look at the price and the quality of statues it makes sense.

Now this jump might be a BIT bigger BUT such is life.

Or it was a misprint. :)

God, that would be awesome if it is.

Haha, I wouldn't count on it but it has happened before.

Yeah, not holding out hope or anything.

I just can't believe that this is the first character done by Brooks that I really want, and I can't bring myself to spend that much for a comiquette. Whoa, somebody stop me, I'm becoming a broken record. Okay, I'll leave now so that I don't annoy all of you anymore.

Finally got a break from work to come and check out this stunner!!!

Hot Damn this is Nice!!! the price is a little out there!

i kept reading that some people will wait for the "eventual pf", Has a PF been announced, did i miss something?

I thought it was Rogue and BC that were getting the PF treatment?

Anyway i will most likely get this and not cause i'm a completeist but because it's damn HAWT and very well done!!

Holy poop!!! I just saw the final pics posted. :rock

I think SS just made some Psylocke fans very happy!

Wow the sword does look sheathed.

68281_press01-001.jpg
6828_press07-001.jpg

wow!!! :hi5:

Maybe someone out there will figure out how to customize this by getting rid of the sword and adding a psyblade to her hand? That'd make me happy(er)

I was on the fence until I saw the preview pics. The pose is awesome...Definitely has the cool, calm, yet could-still-kick-your-butt attitude Psylocke has.

Will be picking this one up!

Back