PS4 OR Xbox One?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
PC has a ton of amazing exclusives though--so many MMO's RTS's
Also, BTW, PC versions are selling about as much as the console versions

I know, although MMO's are not my thing...

I really have no preference, I just found that over the years I play a little more on consoles than on PC.

PS4 for sure. However, I always wait for the systems to come out, get tested by first come buyers and then after a lot of them have issues and the issues get fixed, I buy one.

I like the PS joystick and d-pad placement, but everything else goes to xbox controller. PS controller is so tiny and not ergonomic. Them triggers suck too.

Really wish the xbox controller had another version where the D-pad and joysticks are same as PS configuration... would be the perfect controller.

I'm already laughing anticipating the sudden backlash the PS4 is going to get very soon.

Im way out of the loop on the news for the new consoles so can someone please explain to my lazy self why the lopsided results? Im used the the "gamers" being very XBox-sided. So the poll results seems backwards??.... :monkey1

Im way out of the loop on the news for the new consoles so can someone please explain to my lazy self why the lopsided results? Im used the the "gamers" being very XBox-sided. So the poll results seems backwards??.... :monkey1

Since Xbox seems only geared toward social media and not gaming. Although, were unsure of what Sony will have to offer other than the processing power will be superior.

so microsoft is trying to replace their lost computer marketshare (to Apple) by morphing the new XBox console's core competence away from gaming?

That's about the size of it. I forget what site/person compared the specs of both systems. But it basically made PS4 twice the system than Xbox. I know power isn't everything, but this is the next gen of... well next gen were talking about here.

Everyone would want to buy the powerhouse.

You should check out the Xbox One thread. You have to have Kinect on at all times, connect online every 24 hours in order to play games, games have to be installed to play...then there's the whole used game/sharing games system ( which PS may also do..we don't know yet). I will say no more XBox for me.

You should check out the Xbox One thread. You have to have Kinect on at all times, connect online every 24 hours in order to play games, games have to be installed to play...then there's the whole used game/sharing games system ( which PS may also do..we don't know yet). I will say no more XBox for me.

The required 24 hour connection is beyond infuriating.

I think Sony will leave the used game purchase thing up to the publishers. Which means EA will continue to **** everyone.

Xbox seems more trouble than it's worth.

Neither one. I think my days of console gaming are over. I don't want all the new crap they are turning consoles into, I don't even have my 360 hooked to the internet. I'll just finish the backlog of games I have for it and be done with it. Sometimes I miss the good old days of the Atari 2600.

Neither one. I think my days of console gaming are over. I don't want all the new crap they are turning consoles into, I don't even have my 360 hooked to the internet. I'll just finish the backlog of games I have for it and be done with it. Sometimes I miss the good old days of the Atari 2600.

If the PS4 goes the same route as XBox...I'll probably do the same thing. Hopefully my pretty new 360 and PS3 will hang on for a few more years...I've got backlog and there are some used games I've been wanting to pick up.

Yeah, at least I got all 5 replacements for free, but I bet my *** they weren't new but used ones repaired..

Meh I don't know, It's undeniable PC is the most powerful platform, but consoles are the reason gaming is this big nowadays, plus it really comes down to preference, IMO Console exclusives are more varied and satisfying than PC's.

Needless to say that my fav PC exclusive is STALKER.

I wouldn't say console exclusives are more varied. How many tps and fps does one need? I could name a TON of PC exclusives that are just as varied as console exclusives.

I wouldn't say console exclusives are more varied. How many tps and fps does one need? I could name a TON of PC exclusives that are just as varied as console exclusives.

Dude, the genre doesn't matter, for that matter every PC exclusive is either a shooter or an RPG.

Amongst TPS you get from MGS (so far) to Uncharted, to Red Dead Redemption to the upcoming Last of us, they're all TPS but they're so different from each other, I'm pretty sure the only similarity is the shooting mechanics.

Granted PC has indie games, they still don't reach AAA quality, and if they roughly do, they're super short and lack substance, they're fun little experiences though.

Back