Prototype White Queen and Mystique comiquette.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow's Giraffe neck/ tranny face Mystique cancelled this morning..:rock

2cp26op.jpg

mljt3r.jpg

ugh!..............Worst PF ever!............what a waste of character!:mad::(:monkey2

I used to think this comiquette was hot.

After coming to my senses, i realised face aint feminine at all.not a good rendition imo of the great art by ah.just compare her face to the art.fail.

I wouldn't be surprised if the sculptor referenced Eva's face for that sculpt.

So what are you saying Shai? Eva has a man face? ;)

i wouldn't be surprised if the sculptor referenced eva's face for that sculpt.

So what are you saying shai? Eva has a man face? ;)

i'm sayin the art didnt translate well to the statue form as opposed to the dagger comiquette for example,wich is perfect.

:tap..............The final art hasn't even been previewed yet.....Fail?

Not fail...the statue is based off of AH's initial art, not the final art. The final art is done AFTER the statue is already produced...mainly to colorize it and add the background.

Not fail...the statue is based off of AH's initial art, not the final art. The final art is done AFTER the statue is already produced...mainly to colorize it and add the background.

That post was meant for Shai. Anyway, are you trying to say we'll be getting the initial art in colour as the EX!?...............it's a fail for me then!:(

That post was meant for Shai. Anyway, are you trying to say we'll be getting the initial art in colour as the EX!?...............it's a fail for me then!:(

Im sure it will be touched up and maybe tweaked a bit, but the statue would already be produced. I doubt Sideshow will change the statue if AH decided to change the initial print a bit. From what I remember from one of AH's interviews, he said that he basically talks to the sculptor and sends them the initial art as a reference for his vision of the piece. the sculptor tries to stay as true to his ideas as possible, but this is all well before AH finishes up the final art work for the exclusives.

Maybe AH's style is difficult to translate to sculpt form because to date the only one that really feels like the artwork is Frost.

Back