Prototype White Queen and Mystique comiquette.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I personally see more of Eva Longoria in this Mystique sculpt than Rebecca Romijn.

106wxvr.jpg

eva-longoria-20070627-275484.jpg

Mystique looks fantastic, Emma looks horrendous. I can't believe that is an SSC offering.

I personally see more of Eva Longoria in this Mystique sculpt than Rebecca Romijn.

106wxvr.jpg

eva-longoria-20070627-275484.jpg

Ew god, that comment alone is enough to make me cancel mine. She looks nothing like her and she does look a lot like Rebecca, I have to agree on that.

Mystique is perfect except that she got eyebrows of a man....

Does Sideshow usually give out prototype pieces to retailers to drum up interest before production pieces are available? Just curious, because I thought Sideshow only has prototype pieces for themselves to display online on their site or at events such as Toy Fair/Comic Con.

Last edited:
Does Sideshow usually give out prototype pieces to retailers to drum up interest before production pieces are available? Just curious, because I thought Sideshow only has prototype pieces for themselves to display online on their site or at events such as Tof Fair/Comic Con.

no not ever, but for rob, yes
we're the first

Think i'm going to Cancell mystique...dont like her at all...not a fan of the eyebrows, long neck and her face doesnt look like comic mystique.i'll go hunt for the pf instead.

ah i see, ive been looking at mystique all weekend, and decided im definately going to pick it up when it eventually makes its way here

It does indeed look like Eva in that photo... at least the facial structure. Good find mt24. Maybe Eva with Rebecca's nose.

Mystique.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, I just did a slight clone of Eva's face onto the Mystique, and it is simply AMAZING how close the facial structure is. I would almost say the guy was using that very photo while sculpting:

Check this out.

Mystique2.jpg

Back