Prometheus Sequel (ALIEN: Covenant)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prometheus Sequel (ALIEN: Paradise Lost)

Alien movies need to do a Rogue One asap and make a prequel that leads up to Aliens lol.

we probably need Disney to buy the rights first as it'll for sure end on a downer....Fox will want to end on an upper high note probably....wasn't there a book written about it? (re: events just after Newt's dad gets facehugged and the rest of the colony getting overrun?)

Franco's a good actor, he's an ass hat and I would change sidewalks if I saw him in public, but he's a good actor.

Franco's a good actor, he's an ass hat and I would change sidewalks if I saw him in public, but he's a good actor.

He doesnt have good range.

Spiderman 3 proved that. Hes better in nice guy roles.

Danny McBride had it written in his contract that James Franco must have a cameo. Seth Rogens next.

There goes another one. Judd Apatow should be hung for making that hack a star.

He doesnt have good range.

Spiderman 3 proved that. Hes better in nice guy roles.

I honestly only see him as the smarmy prick version of Harry Osborn.

JtH0doe.gif

Dunno, I like Franco. Heck, I've liked him in everything I've seen him in. 11.22.63 especially was damn good.

Franco was really good as the bad guy in Homefront with Jason Statham. Understated hick *********.

Franco is pretty good in the Stephen King Adaptation of 11/22/63

Man what a wonderful gangbang that must've been.

The cast and crew said it was a party everyday, everyone messing around didn't even feel like work lol.

I'm fine with Franco.
Scott's ability to figure out what the hell his movies are about or at least hire decent writers to do it for him worry me more

Fixed.

Still excited to see the trailer. Cast list intrigues me thus far, particularly Danny McBridge. Need to see visuals and the cast in action before I can start to form an opinion/expectations.

And Franco absolutely killed in 127 Hours. Excellent film and it all hinged on the performance of a single person. He's got the goods.

Back