Prometheus Sequel (ALIEN: Covenant)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think we are going to have to remove your geek card until you watch prometheus
hand it over son

IMG_3432.JPG

The shot of the Alien, if you look closely he is chattering his teeth!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

But outside of him the rest of that clip was actually pretty painful. :lol

Don't really understand the flak that clip has been getting. The characters already seem more interesting than the ones in Prometheus. Also reminds me of how the crew members in the 1979 film were originally supposed to have some sort of love triangle or past relations with one another. There are couples here, so there's a chance of that dynamic showing up.

What especially catches my eyes and ears is Crudup's partner pointing out how drunk McBride's SO is. Thinking there's some drama and judgment bubbling under the surface that might make things interesting when the real conflict starts.

I guess variety within the same movie will be the solution, crows can have his jumping Yoda Xeno while biojex gets his slumbering Hedorah Xeno. :lol

Hedorah Xeno...Truly the perfect organism...For my birthday, Jye I want a framed photoshop of this creature :lol

I like that I see someone else making this point. I've brought this up before when defending Aliens.

Goood...Geeeeeewd. It's definitely an aspect worth mentioning. There's loooooots of fan theorizing (made up stuff) about how Big Chap would have transformed into a queen eventually. It was already "nesting" with that deleted scene involving melty Dallas turning into an egg. And the fact that he had a smooth dome as apposed to the ribbed dome :naughty indicating that he could have been a different level in the hive hierarchy meant to become a queen and so on and so forth...anyway, it's a neat idea, justifying the changes made to the creature from ALIEN to ALIENS. It's also retcon,fan mumbo jumbo never originally intended...but hey it's fun to think about :lol

if they never made the queen then maybe the alien would have never become a bug

Yeah. The Alien would remain a more unique creature in the current world of monster movies. We would have the much more alien and disturbing method of propagating that we saw Dallas going through. I would have personally preferred that. But the Queen is such an amazing creation. I can't bring myself to say I don't want it :lol It' my own personal inner turmoil. Pray for me!

If the Alien queen instead of being a queen bee with her big ole booty...melted down her victims into eggs...well there ya go...best of both worlds :lol

Back