Prometheus Sequel (ALIEN: Covenant)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prometheus Sequel : Paradise?

Engineers didn't create jack ****.

Alien Vs. Predator > Prometheus

AVP also has more action figures and collectibles, thus, that makes it better.

Early conjecture and reports suggest a PROMETHEUS sequel would be entitled PARADISE, which would refer to the above-mentioned Engineer home world and could be viewed as ironic given that Scott seems to feel it'll be a decidedly ungood place. PARADISE, by the way, was at one point indicated to be the title of PROMETHEUS.

OOOOOH! What says "Paradise" more than an continuation of the massive train-wreck that was Prometheus? Outstanding!

No doubt this sequel will float like a butterfly and sting like a bee! Because nothing says "I want to pay homage to a great franchise!" like... a massive train-wreck.

The version I heard was that the studio is freaking out over how to continue said train wreck, because no one wants to work on it.

However! I am open to a sequel featuring the Engineers returning to Earth for the specific purpose of nuking Lindelof's house. I'd pay a dollar to see that, let me tell you.

I'd pay $5 to see it in 3D. Touche'!

Alien Vs. Predator > Prometheus

AVP also has more action figures and collectibles, thus, that makes it better.

officestare1.gif

Last edited:

Post Michael Scott era "The Office" gifs? You should be ashamed.

OOOOOH! What says "Paradise" more than an continuation of the massive train-wreck that was Prometheus? Outstanding!

No doubt this sequel will float like a butterfly and sting like a bee! Because nothing says "I want to pay homage to a great franchise!" like... a massive train-wreck.

The version I heard was that the studio is freaking out over how to continue said train wreck, because no one wants to work on it.

However! I am open to a sequel featuring the Engineers returning to Earth for the specific purpose of nuking Lindelof's house. I'd pay a dollar to see that, let me tell you.

I'd pay $5 to see it in 3D. Touche'!
No one thinks you're clever or funny. Now shut your troll mouth and get back on Gully Foyle.

:snake

Post Michael Scott era "The Office" gifs? You should be ashamed.

Maybe. But that was probably the funniest bit in the entire post Michael Scott era.

That's when they all realize the Camera crew have been stalking them in situations they should never have.

and when they're saying that the camera is filming them...
and when Pam talks to the guy about them filming the camera is filming them

they must have cloaking devices because being behind a tree thin tree doesn't make you invisible. or they're aliens

I think they're just too dumb to notice a 2 foot giant camera walking around.

Back