Prometheus Sequel (ALIEN: Covenant)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prometheus Sequel : Paradise?

Prometheus: The Search For Schlock.

So they arrive on this lush planet. Elizabeth and David's head are like totally in love! Tragic! So all of a sudden, this big-ass bearded Engineer comes up to them. He looks like some crazy giant albino hermit, but he's not like the other one, he's actually kind of cool. He especially likes David who of course can speak his language.

So one day, this Engineer builds a new organic body just for David and it turns him into a living being! He likes them so much that he brings them into a special garden but tells them to stay away from some of the good hallucinogenic ____. Shaw wanders off before David can translate to her and she ends up eating some crazy looking pear and starts going nympho on everything (hence the NC-17 rating).

Finally David finds her and she places a deep throated kiss on him, they get it on, and in doing so transmits the hallucinogen through her saliva. So now they're both tripped out of their minds going at it non-stop with each other, shrubs, snails, and various inanimate objects. Then they find the Engineer sleeping and David tries to teabag him. He wakes up and of course, supercranky on top of being teabagged, he kicks their asses all the way out of the garden. He doesn't kill them because deep down he still has a mancrush on Fassbender and he admires Shaw's fashion sense.

Oh and they throw out this lame story about a snake in a tree, but they're so obviously high he never buys it. So he's like "later, come back never".

Then fast forward a few thousand years and you realize OMG IT WAS EARTH THE WHOLE TIMMMMMEEE!!!!! M Nite Scott is like uh genieous!

Boom! I want full credit for the screenplay.

But no. I'm seriously looking forward to the Land of the Jockeys. :lecture

Can I ****ing do it? I know exactly what to do.

You send Shaw to the planet.

You send Weyland Corp to the planet from the first movie.

Shaw does some ****. Weyland Corp fights the Deacon. It's EASY!

It makes sense to me---paradise but not paradise since it'll be scary. And it ties into the God thing

As being "thrown out of Paradise", makes sense.

If they're going with the whole Greek metaphor thing as with Prometheus, maybe they should go with Titanomachy since it deals with the theme of the Prometheus movie; Gods fearing that their children will equal their power and replace them, so they try to destroy their offspring.

Enjoyed the first flick and like Damon for what he did on Lost. Sounds like Fox and Ridley are looking to toss total blame on someone that doesn't deserve it.

It's a marketing ploy. They blame the first movie not being as successful as predicted on the Lost dude and make fans think the second movie will be better and unfortunately it'll probably more of the same. So bottom line, if you liked Prometheus you'll probably like the sequel and if you hated Prometheus you'll probably hate the sequel. :lol

I wonder if the "Engineers" ever ran into the Predator species and/or are the Predator species aware of the "Engineers"?

Re: Prometheus? With Predators? Srsly???

puke.gif

basically just another case of the media making stuff up or distorting the truth to get some publicity. I seriously doubt Ridley is freaking out about anything just like Damon said. All we "officially" know is Fox, Ridley, and Noomi want to make it. They have all said so in numerous interviews. So that is where is stands. Unless one of them officially makes a statement I'm not going to believe what these silly blogs are speculating.

Sucks Damon gets this kind of flack, in no way he deserves it. But honestly there are definitely more people out there that love his work than people who hate it. Just the negative press always will get more publicity over positive press, especially on the internet because the internet is basically one big complaint forum. Society focuses on the negative. 1 negative comment will trump 1000 positive comments. Just the way we are...

Re: Prometheus? With Predators? Srsly???

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2JvePzrDnY[/ame]

You know, if they didn't add the Alien interference to cover up the entire thing, maybe I could find that interesting. :dunno

Back