Prometheus Engineer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since posting that, I did some digging and found out a bit more, it's a cool little resin Kit that is available to buy for about $70 plus shipping. I do like the removable mask idea though, I hope SS use it if they do go ahead with a full suit engineer. I'm waiting to see if Narin puts out his Berserker soon, then I'll grab one of these beauties I think.

Hey can you share where to get this engineer kit? Really cool looking. Thanks

Yeah, took a little digging, it is a one man operation I believe, he is based over in Asia, here is his email address, he got back to me pretty quickly, I may actually just buy one for the sake of £70.

[email protected]

Cool thanks man. Its definitely a cool looking kit and a decent price. I wonder how big it is? I will try contacting the guy. Thanks again

I know, I'm actually tempted lol, 200ES for an exclusive, do we think it would make its money back if I can't live with the fused legs... I don't know....

If I knew for certain we were getting a fully suited version I'd definitely hold off, maybe I'll get on the waitlist for now and decide later? Hmmmmm...

Such a shame that Sidehsow flopped this. I was looking forward to it until it was unveiled. I'm hoping for an engineer LSB to add to the set.

Not sure if it was mentioned but the regular has an ES set at 500, Good luck finding it on sideshows site however, searching for "Engineer" or "Prometheus" yields no results other than the old preview. I had to Google it to find the page, I thought at first they may have cancelled the regular version all together...

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/prometheus-engineer-sideshow-collectibles-400247/

The regular of this is cancelled. If you try placing an order for a reg you get an "invalid item" pop up. So glad that i got one of the EX. With only 200 total being made with no reg, this has become a good buy!

I was getting this anyways, but now its going to be a highly sought after piece. I have no doubt that the value just went up!

Well, they will definitely sell all 200 now ;) And those 200 people will be happy they ordered!

Funny how things change :lol

The people on here who say numbers on the bottom don't matter...

:pfft:

Why were you trying to order the Reg?

Wasn't trying to order the Reg, i was trying to see if it would actually let me. I figured SS took down the reg page for a reason, and wanted to test my theory. :)

Nice detective work :hi5: Should of thought of that myself when we couldn't find it on a SS site search :slap

So chances are there were no Regs ordered.
What happens to AD with orders on the books?

are7e5yt.jpg

Just showing that I already have the EX on order on Jan 30th. No doubt people will be jumping on the WL now with this news.

Back