Prometheus Engineer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BBTS still has it up too. Got me curious, but i still think this is getting cancelled. Why would SS not offer it if it was available?

I'd say a 200 ES with no REG changes the game for sure. I'm going to get this regardless of whether this holds true or not, but i definitely hope for value sake that it is legit!

No way cancelled? ****. Whoever got an EX must be happy. Sideshow must of got **** for orders.

Why not? I jumped on an hour ago.
This has gone from disappointing to potential very rare piece.

**** it. Waist listed it. I wanted this piece but now I want it even more with the rare aspect to it. Let's see what happens gentlemen.

They should of just yanked the whole run and started again, with no fail scale and a new pose.
If they had heeded the criticisms rightly leveled at this they would have averted this trainwreck.

**** it. Waist listed it. I wanted this piece but now I want it even more with the rare aspect to it. Let's see what happens gentlemen.

Probably a very smart move! Looks promising at this point that this will be exactly what it looks like… a very low ES with no Reg. I doubt very much that SS happened to make a mistake on their website on this particular fig when they've never messed up a link before.

Probably a very smart move! Looks promising at this point that this will be exactly what it looks like… a very low ES with no Reg. I doubt very much that SS happened to make a mistake on their website on this particular fig when they've never messed up a link before.

Indeed! It looks like there will be no regular and I'm guessing other retailers will be taking it down from the websites soon. I think for most of us who are on the waitlist it will convert eventually. I don't think a lot will want it in the end and not realize that will be the only run. So we may have a chance of owning one.

I think we all want it now with this sneaky news from Sideshow. Rat bastards tried to sneak around and pretend like this never happened. I hope we all get one. This will be a rare piece and certainly will sell for a **** ton on the aftermarket.

False. This item is NOT cancelled. Thank you for posting this issue though. It has been passed along to our site web masters to look into it and make the appropriate fixes when they are back in the office.

-SideshowAlex

The regular of this is cancelled. If you try placing an order for a reg you get an "invalid item" pop up. So glad that i got one of the EX. With only 200 total being made with no reg, this has become a good buy!

Loooool good luck scalpers now. Reg back in the game. Still one horrible looking fig though.

Back