Project BM! - AKIRA - Kaneda - Official Picture Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yea im waiting for freaking sideshow to send me the holy email haha. Anyone else order from sideshow.

I preordered from Sideshow. I received an email from them saying mine would ship out around April 26th.

EDIT: SS said my bike would ship around the 26th, but they didn't say when Kaneda would ship.

You got a shipping notice already? I only got a mail about the processing date (when they will charge me) which would be around 26th-27- or 28... don't remember. No word of shipping date yet. Perhaps I'll get my mail today.

You got a shipping notice already? I only got a mail about the processing date (when they will charge me) which would be around 26th-27- or 28... don't remember. No word of shipping date yet. Perhaps I'll get my mail today.

Whoops, no sorry. It wasn't an actual shipping notice. It was an e-mail saying they expected it to arrive at their warehouse around the 26th.
The email also said "please verify your address, yada, yada....." so I called their customer service line to be sure I didn't have to click any buttons or take any action to "verify my address, etc.". They clarified that I didn't really need to do anything to verify, so then I asked them if there was a long processing time between the stuff arriving at Sideshow and shipping out to me. They said it would ship out to me "right after they receive it at the warehouse".
So that was why I said "around the 26th". Sorry for the confusion. I knew what I meant to say, I just didn't type it very clearly.

JayCToyworldA.jpg

JayCToyworldB.jpg

JayCToyworldC.jpg

photo credit to Toyworld member, Jay C.
Thank you Jay C :joy

I don't think so. Recall that the Batpod is a fancy motorcycle that comes out of one side, and seems slightly bigger than the smaller, more traditional bike of Kaneda's based on wheel size there, as would be expected.

Well, the wheel:bulk of bike ratio of the HT Tumbler vs. the screen version look about the same to me. Whether or not both wheels come out of the front (I don't recall honestly) wouldn't affect the relative size of the Tumbler's wheels to Kaneda's. So, if the size of the wheel is correct in relation to the Tumbler, and seems appropriately proportioned to the size of the wheels on Kaneda's bike (which itself has an accurate wheel:bulk of bike ratio), one could infer that the Tumbler is not that small relative to Kaneda's bike. In my opinion.

yeah, I guess these kinda thing are bit hard to judge. Things in movies can be protrait bigger or smaller by how it was shot. And Kaneda's bike is drawn, so I guess there really is no way of telling if these two are in correct 1/6 scale. :lol

Back