Action Figure Prog's Joe kitbashes- Breaker post 41, Law (WIP) on 55

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
huh. totally looked brown in other pics I saw. Well that makes it a bit easier. thanks.

Great stuff!

I like the look of Cutter's vest. Hasbro made a few 12" Coast Guard Joes that came with an actual orange life vest. It has the CG logo on it, but it's what I used for mine. They pop up on ebay all the time.

Breaker is great. I like the dye job. Question on that for you: how did the "mud" on RnR's uni react? Is it still there or did it fade out?

Looking forwards to seeing how the rest of the team fleshes out.

John

Great stuff!

I like the look of Cutter's vest. Hasbro made a few 12" Coast Guard Joes that came with an actual orange life vest. It has the CG logo on it, but it's what I used for mine. They pop up on ebay all the time.

Breaker is great. I like the dye job. Question on that for you: how did the "mud" on RnR's uni react? Is it still there or did it fade out?

Looking forwards to seeing how the rest of the team fleshes out.

John

You can still see the red, but its not as bad. I didn't try running the pants through "color remover" before dying though. That may get the red out, but I never have any luck with it personally except stinking up the kitchen.

I painted my Clutch head but I'm not going to show it because it looks like I drew the beard on with a freaking sharpie pen. :lol

Last edited:
Re: Prog's Joe kitbashes

Here is my latest kit bash. Pretty straight forward Doc, but it took me ages to finally call it finished. The gloves are nontraditional, but I think it adds character and makes mine a little different.

I said its finished, but I may dye the pants one day. Who knows.

I like this Doc. Best one I'v e seen.

Back