Action Figure Prog's Joe kitbashes- Breaker post 41, Law (WIP) on 55

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prog's Joe kitbashes- Breaker on post 41

Here is my version of Breaker (pending an upgraded radio headset).

I posed him next to RnR because I wanted to show off the dye job I did. It came out a grey-green.

I painted the hair and beard myself. Not top quality at all, but acceptable. Had a good time and learned a bit, so that was good.

Enjoy.

Here is my version of Breaker (pending an upgraded radio headset).

I posed him next to RnR because I wanted to show off the dye job I did. It came out a grey-green.

I painted the hair and beard myself. Not top quality at all, but acceptable. Had a good time and learned a bit, so that was good.

Enjoy.

Pretty nice Breaker. I think the dye and paint look pretty nice :clap
For some reason he also gives me a Chuck Norris vibe. :dunno

Thanks guys. Yeah that reddish brown beard does look like Chuck!

Looks good Prog-I look forward to seeing him when he gets his updated comm gear.

Sweet looking Breaker prog. What are you using for his radio pack?

Right now it's just Falcon's, but I'm gonna order a headset one from either TA or MD.

Looks great! I especially like how you really can't tell the heads are meant for the same figure (Rock 'n' Roll). :rock

Looks great! I especially like how you really can't tell the heads are meant for the same figure (Rock 'n' Roll). :rock

I've got one more I'm gonna try painting black for Clutch. I kind of like the idea of using the same head for these like Hasbro did.

Here's a not so successful figure thus far. You can see I was not happy with the long vest...and attempted to cut it down. :slap:slap

Not a bad start. I think green pant would help the look.

As for the vest, maybe not cut it but fold it under and sew it in place?

Prog - Just seeing this thread. You have some great customs, and some good ideas I may transfer to some of my customs. Great work!

Last edited:
Not a bad start. I think green pant would help the look.

As for the vest, maybe not cut it but fold it under and sew it in place?

Good advice, I did try to fold it but it was really puffing out. What I think I'll do is remove all the excess fabric like pockets and lining and then fold it. See how that goes.

For the pants you would go with the green from the card art over the brown from the toy? I think I'm on the fence. PS I need to get the helmet decal from you! Plus some other stuff. I'll send a pm soon.

top_manatee_facts2.jpg

Good advice, I did try to fold it but it was really puffing out. What I think I'll do is remove all the excess fabric like pockets and lining and then fold it. See how that goes.

For the pants you would go with the green from the card art over the brown from the toy? I think I'm on the fence. PS I need to get the helmet decal from you! Plus some other stuff. I'll send a pm soon.

top_manatee_facts2.jpg

They are both green.

law_87.jpg

Last edited:
Back