BIG problem with FNC Store - Paypal doesn't help - Take care!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 67236

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello friends, I would like to explain what has happend to me to see if you can help me.

I bought Buzz Lightyear MGL Toys at FNC Store:

https://www.fanaticanimestore.com/in-stock-mgl-toys-paladin-buzz-lightyear-with-led/
I paid 280€ for the shipping and 815€ for the statue.

It arrived damaged, loose parts, scratched parts, paint failures, broken pieces of resin...

I tried to resolve this with the seller but they said, literally:

"The problem of defects, the studio said that this is a normal phenomenon, and there is no way to control it."

He first said:

"The studio has sent us the accessories. We will send the accessories to you."

But that never happened. So I opened a dispute on Paypal and Paypal only give me the option of returning the statue to China and seller will return to me only 815€. Shipping from Spain to China it's about 700€, 700€ that nobody it's going to give me so that's the help from Paypal and that shop. The guys that answered the emails were so rude and dishonest.

There's something I can do?

If you want I can show pictures of the statue. Don't buy at this shop. That's the type of human being that will attend you.

Hello friends, I would like to explain what has happend to me to see if you can help me.

I bought Buzz Lightyear MGL Toys at FNC Store:

https://www.fanaticanimestore.com/in-stock-mgl-toys-paladin-buzz-lightyear-with-led/
I paid 280€ for the shipping and 815€ for the statue.

It arrived damaged, loose parts, scratched parts, paint failures, broken pieces of resin...

I tried to resolve this with the seller but they said, literally:

"The problem of defects, the studio said that this is a normal phenomenon, and there is no way to control it."

He first said:

"The studio has sent us the accessories. We will send the accessories to you."

But that never happened. So I opened a dispute on Paypal and Paypal only give me the option of returning the statue to China and seller will return to me only 815€. Shipping from Spain to China it's about 700€, 700€ that nobody it's going to give me so that's the help from Paypal and that shop. The guys that answered the emails were so rude and dishonest.

There's something I can do?

If you want I can show pictures of the statue. Don't buy at this shop. That's the type of human being that will attend you.
Did you use a credit card with Paypal? If so I would initiate a charge back. I'd also fight back with Paypal.

Paypal doesn't give me another option and it's quite difficult to contact with them. It was debit card.

Last edited:
I know at one point PayPal would reimburse shipping costs for returns. I’d suggest looking into seeing if they still do that and if your purchase would eligible. If so, I’d say return it and take the loss on the original shipping rather that maybe losing it all. At least you wouldn’t be out the return shipping costs.

Back