Problem with a "freak" seller, please help!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another "problem", as Craw already posted, is why you posted this thread in the first place. It's not a warning, as you haven't posted the seller's name (which is a good thing IMO). You're trying to solve the problem with the seller, which is the right thing to do here. I just don't really see the need for this thread. If the seller doesn't respond or isn't cooperative, that's a different story, but that hasn't happened yet.

I made this thread because the figure arrives today and i was upset, so i wanted to share this with you... the seller hasn't responded yet but i'll wait... I've told Darklord Dave already who the seller was, so this threat is done.. if the seller never respond, i'll notify this to Darklord Dave...
thank you.

The butler did it. It's always the butler.

alfred%2Bas%2Bthe%2Bjoker%2Bneil%2Bgaiman.jpg

Jesus. All the usual know all d ickheads have swarmed this thread like flies around ____! Put your little pitchforks away girlies. Picking on the O.P aint big or clever :) Pissing myself at the Columbo levels of assumption going on tho!

note to self, never sell anything to HABI ever. :lecture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back