Problem with a "freak" seller, please help!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know.. i was only trying to warn you... i haven't gave the name of the seller because i'm waiting for his response and maybe see if this was a mistake... but this case will be resolved only by both parts or by Paypal...

I meet great people here like Yodasan and Slp bishop (i bought a Jabba from him)...
But some of you clearly doesn't want me here... so.. i'll keep reading this boards only from now on...
The moderator can close this thread, thanks so much to the ones who believe me or at least gave me the benefict of the doubt...

If you look above and to the right of your post there is a button that says "Thread Tools".. click it and "Close Thread" or "Delete Thread" are both options you can choose. No need to wait for a Mod. :wave

I think your posts in this thread have spoken for themselves, but just in case, I certainly do hope he reads up on YOUR history of advice. I know plenty of people who, if they had followed YOUR trigger-happy "scream first, ask questions later" advice, would've been screwed over in these kinds of transactions.

Name them. :huh

I'm a scammer, I absolutely targeted Habi - someone who is international, someone who people are already suspicious of, and someone who is probably at least a little desperate to get some hard-to-acquire items.

Sonuvabeeswax. It was YOU! I thought it was suspicious that your location was "Gotham City". :nono

Because it's extremely common for action figures' arms to magically articulate while sealed in the plastic tray, in the box during shipping. :lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly:

To be fair - this is a Medicom figure. I recently opened up my comic Spider-man and upon removing him from the tray the leg broke at the hip with no force at all.

Isn't Darth Maul on a black body? It does seem the color bodies are more susceptible to fragility.

To be fair - this is a Medicom figure. I recently opened up my comic Spider-man and upon removing him from the tray the leg broke at the hip with no force at all.

Isn't Darth Maul on a black body? It does seem the color bodies are more susceptible to fragility.

The problem was though that when Magnus had taken a pic of it before shipping it off, the arms were all bent down laying appropriately in the tray and then in the "unboxing" video, the arm was suddenly bent across Maul's chest supposedly "untouched" in the tray. Foul play, in this case, was definitely afoot!

Foul play, in this case, was definitely afoot!

sherlock2.gif

I have to day I sold somthing to habi with no problems I feel bad for the guy I feel like he got jerked around last time too man you can't catch a break can you habi good luck

Yeahp.. black body... thank you...

how can you warn us if you don't tell us who it is???

I'm trying to resolve it with him first... that's the right thing to do...

The problem was though that when Magnus had taken a pic of it before shipping it off, the arms were all bent down laying appropriately in the tray and then in the "unboxing" video, the arm was suddenly bent across Maul's chest supposedly "untouched" in the tray. Foul play, in this case, was definitely afoot!

It wasn't like that.. they where a just a little bit different... and again... how do you know that the pic was taked just before he made shipping?? you're being unfair man...

Anyway... all you Freaks who are spanish speakers are invited to "Latidos de Plastico" a forum where all the users are treated as equals.. where i have the luck of being mod and also seller...
Thanks.

If you look above and to the right of your post there is a button that says "Thread Tools".. click it and "Close Thread" or "Delete Thread" are both options you can choose. No need to wait for a Mod. :wave

Mmm.. i have this options...

Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

But no "Close Thread"... :dunno

It wasn't like that.. they where a just a little bit different... and again... how do you know that the pic was taked just before he made shipping?? you're being unfair man...

What's unfair about it? How do we know you didn't bust it and put it back in? Figures don't magically move in the boxes. Even if it broke while you were taking it out of the box, putting it back in and shooting an "unboxing" video after the fact is still fraudulent. :cuckoo:

What's unfair about it? How do we know you didn't bust it and put it back in? Figures don't magically move in the boxes. Even if it broke while you were taking it out of the box, putting it back in and shooting an "unboxing" video after the fact is still fraudulent. :cuckoo:

Talking to you is like talking to a wall... so i'll not respond to you anymore... You are telling as a FACT something that you don't know... that's unfair...

Talking to you is like talking to a wall... so i'll not respond to you anymore... You are telling as a FACT something that you don't know... that's unfair...

Well, if I'd shot an unboxing video, I would've started the thread with that in the very first post to back the claim.

I've told Darklord Dave already who the seller was... so he can close this thread now... thanks again Slp bishop, intothevoid, haytil and Darklord Dave...

The other case maybe is questionable for you, because the figure arrives broken and it was the seller word against mine... also i never mention that the figure was shipped only with his box and without any protection, so i suppose i could be broken during shipping...

Anyway.. In this case the figure is incomplete, without box and i never said the name of the seller or anything like that... so... what's interesting here??

My "interesting" was because in the other thread, you claimed the seller sold you a broken item, just like you do here. It seems like a big coincidence, although of course this can happen, which is why I didn't post my judgment if I think you are right or wrong.
However, I initially missed the part in this thread where you said the seller claimed to shop TF in his original box, which he apparently didn't. We don't know all the facts of the transactions though, aside from what you've posted so far.
Another "problem", as Craw already posted, is why you posted this thread in the first place. It's not a warning, as you haven't posted the seller's name (which is a good thing IMO). You're trying to solve the problem with the seller, which is the right thing to do here. I just don't really see the need for this thread. If the seller doesn't respond or isn't cooperative, that's a different story, but that hasn't happened yet.

Well, if I'd shot an unboxing video, I would've started the thread with that in the very first post to back the claim.

I haven't started the previous case... and in this one, i don't have an unboxing video because when i saw the little package i though it was some accesories i bought... but never a complete two face...

I've told Darklord Dave already who the seller was... so he can close this thread now... thanks again Slp bishop, intothevoid, haytil and Darklord Dave...

Quote to myself... i'm done.. thanks.

Honestly Habi, if you wanted to start a thread about having recieved a damaged item from a fellow freak here, you should have started it after trying to sort out the issue with him. You and him are the best people to resolve this. In case he starts avoiding your PMs, is rude, or when you'd have tried your best to resolve, then people's advice/suggestions would have made more sense. Recieving a figure in a bad shape is not a very pleasent thing and I am sure all the bashing happing here would not be helping you at all. Try and work it out with the seller. A 'knee-jerk reaction thread' won't help much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back