Problem with a "freak" seller, please help!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well, why make threads about it? all we're gonna say is "make a paypal claim". it's not like we can police these things. might as well drop a name if you really wanna warn us.

Wow. A real boatload of assuming dicks we have on these boards, don't we?

The guy's an international member. They're a lot more vulnerable to scams, so that's why you'll see them in these kinds of situations much more often.

The decent thing to to is to give the guy the benefit of the doubt.

If you're one of those assuming dicks, absolutely? :huh

3rd issue in as many transactions with different sellers? Some of which are longstanding members? Shady photo evidence with figures not in the same position as the pre-shipped pics? Do you some good to read up on his history, bub.

Because it's common for figures' arms to magically articulate in the box during shipping. :lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly:

Again.. first the photo he show you it could be an old one... and second... if you see how rude they are with the packages here, you'll understand... just look at the "Truetype box" that Two Face comes in... i did'n broke it... it just arrives like that...

Anyway... i just open this thread because if i can't work something out with the seller, you will know who he is and you can be aware in the future... It's not a seller with to many posts so, this same thing could happens to you... But well.. i suppose i don't belong to this community and never will... so... thanks to the ones who tried to help me... :wave

I agree that the only way to get to the bottom of this publicly is to say who it is.

Also, probably get more impact if you put the post in the feedback thread. If it was a mistake on the sellers part then it will get resolved and no harm done. If it doesn't resolve then the moderator will know to mark the seller with a negative feedback.

if you see how rude they are with the packages here, you'll understand... just look at the "Truetype box" that Two Face comes in... i did'n broke it... it just arrives like that...
if the mail carrier is damaging the packages, then the issues should be sorted out with the post office. not the seller.

if the mail carrier is damaging the packages, then the issues should be sorted out with the post office. not the seller.

Who's concerning about the damaging on the packages??

Have you tell him to check for you before shipped? I always ask seller to open and check before they ship, I don't like the deal with "new in box" , and when you opened with many problem.
In this case, I really think the seller might be cheat on you, if is already opened when you received, then he should know is damage already, did you pay with Paypal?

Again.. first the photo he show you it could be an old one... and second... if you see how rude they are with the packages here, you'll understand... just look at the "Truetype box" that Two Face comes in... i did'n broke it... it just arrives like that...

How do we know you didn't break the figure and jam it back into the package stating "it came broken" to fraud PayPal and Darth Magnus? Goes both ways, and with you having all these issues, I'd say it's looking more like you're the issue. Hell, maybe your customs inspector is ____ing with you and breaking/losing all this ____. If that's the case, I still don't see how it's the seller's fault. :huh

How do we know you didn't break the figure and jam it back into the package stating "it came broken" to fraud PayPal and Darth Magnus? Goes both ways, and with you having all these issues, I'd say it's looking more like you're the issue. Hell, maybe your customs inspector is ____ing with you and breaking/losing all this ____. If that's the case, I still don't see how it's the seller's fault. :huh

Ok man.. i have your oppinion already.. thank you.

Have you tell him to check for you before shipped? I always ask seller to open and check before they ship, I don't like the deal with "new in box" , and when you opened with many problem.
In this case, I really think the seller might be cheat on you, if is already opened when you received, then he should know is damage already, did you pay with Paypal?

It wasn't new in box... i got it as used but mint and complete... but look at the pictures and the box he came in...
I'll try to resolve it with the seller... thanks.

Oh is this the buyer that bought the medicom Darth Maul with the broken leg? I remember Habi now.

the T-shirt it's ripped in one side...
scaled.php

That's just damage from the explosion/fire that created Two-Face. :monkey3

3rd issue in as many transactions with different sellers? Some of which are longstanding members?

You only hear about the bad ones. It sounds like he's had good transactions as well (he mentioned a trade with Yodasan). If you only look at someone's negative history, then everyone's a scammer.

And if I were a scammer, I'd absolutely target someone like Habi - someone who is international, someone who people are already suspicious of, and someone who is probably at least a little desperate to get some hard-to-acquire items.

It just wouldn't surprise me if a likely victim ends up getting victimized.

Shady photo evidence with figures not in the same position as the pre-shipped pics?

Right, when suddenly the drama critics and Spanish translators come out of the woodwork and start talking about whether surprise was "fake" or "genuine" in a video - as if they have any firsthand knowledge of the situation. Yeah, I remember that.

The guy posted and sounds like he wants advice. I think the least people could do is either give him the benefit of the doubt and actually offer him some advice, or keep their mouths shut. The point of the thread isn't to slam the OP

Do you some good to read up on his history, bub.

I think your posts in this thread have spoken for themselves, but just in case, I certainly do hope he reads up on YOUR history of advice. I know plenty of people who, if they had followed YOUR trigger-happy "scream first, ask questions later" advice, would've been screwed over in these kinds of transactions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back