Probably the most ridiculous ebay auction I've seen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, eBay......:lol

Someone posted a video a few weeks back about Judge Judy dealing with someone who did this with some cell phones. The buyer bought them for $600 and got two photos of phones but Judy ruled in favor of the buyer and it ended up costing the scamming bastard $5000.....Now that’s pretty funny....:lol

Still you need to read what it is ur buying on eBay.

Well not really a scam, he is telling you up front it is for a digital photo. If someone can't read, it is their own fault.

This is true. He even has a return policy. He even went as far as to post a question and his reply. I see no problem with this. Although it's dumb. :lol

I dunno. That's some pretty nice photo-taking skills. That kind of talent doesn't come cheap.

Lol,
Funny man that karamazov.
Btw cant say the guy tryed to screw anybody, so whats the big deal.
If somebody buys that, then they should concider in buying some new glasses.
You hear those stupid storys about people with a lot off cash that sometimes fall for these stupid things, maybe this guy was trying the same thing.
Just read, and you will be fine.

FozzieBear.jpg

someone should set up several dozen fake accounts and buy it every time it gets reposted and never send payment so this guy will take a hint.

someone should set up several dozen fake accounts and buy it every time it gets reposted and never send payment so this guy will take a hint.

Did you read a word I wrote in this thread....he ain't gonna sell it.

Besides, you won't hurt him that way at all..

no i didn't.
and you'd be right if ebay auctions were free. so you've got that going.

I get your point, but you should read posts I wrote earlier....I don't think this guy has any issues with money :p even less issues with spending it.

He's doing this for at least half a year...could be longer..

It's like people selling Hot Toys figure boxes on ebay. Listing em as Hot Toys Predator....
fine print "empty box only"

Instead of "mint in box"
It's "mint BOX!"

Why not hit the BIN and not pay up. Have the guy haggle with ebay over the fees. Then you can neg him too!

Back