Prison Break - Season 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did no one else watch the series finale of Prison Break?

Spoiler Spoiler:

I think it jumped the shark with that stupid season 2 finale,
you could tell that the writers had the story solved, only to be
forced to do a Season 3...
I loved S1 and S2 though...

season s1 & s2 were the best
it tends to just go on and on when you think it is over their is a twist and a new season

Last edited:
Yeah I saw it in my mind in Season 2, the brothers and Sarah escaping with the money...
:lol

TOTALLY AGREE!!! Stoped watching about 6 episodes into season 3... thought it was crap.

I read about the finale and I know what happened to all characters except Linc. Can someone please tell me how his story ended?? Remember to use spoiler tags :)

Thanks in advance!

Finale was great! Although i semi-disagree with the last scene. Loved all 4 seasons. Can't wait for the straight to dvd, dvd that tells the story from after they signed the papers to the last scene

Spoiler Spoiler:

Ending was WAAAAAY deus ex machina.

The first 2 seasons were cool, season 3 was getting a bit farfetched, but season 4 was just silly. It seems like every supporting character faked his or her death at least once. It just got ridiculous.

I just got around to finishing this. I always felt that the show would end with
Spoiler Spoiler:

I just loved T-bag line about "erectorially challenged" :lol

Last edited:
Just seen the finale yesterday.:cool:

I was quite surprised how it ended, but thought it was quite good.

Ive enjoyed it all apart from season 3, which just didnt seem to fit in with the rest of the seasons.

Anyone love T-bag this much?
prison_break_t_bag_complete_by_maffikus.jpg

No matter how much you like the show, why would he want a picture of a guy who plays a convicted Pedo?
It's just Wrong

Last edited:
I didn't know there was a direct to DVD prequel/sequel coming (july28).

I was surprised they could sustain a series called "Prison Break" past the breaking out of prison - but they did create some great characters that went through some incredible arcs. Mahone became one of my favorite characters - we've not seen such a redemptive arc for a villain since Spike on Buffy/Angel.

The ending was a bit surprising, but made a kind of sense.

Didn't Michael's mom have the same tumor? How did she survive so long?

I miss Gretchen.

She had the same operation that fixed him. Guess it didn't take with Michael.

I suspect this dvd movie will answer that question. Maybe it wasn't the tumor that killed him afterall? Maybe he died saving someone (again)? I suppose how Michael died is really the only question that is left unanswered although the logical answer is the tumor.

Back