Premium Format Princess Leia A New Hope 1/4 PF statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm an really interested to pics from collectors and hopefully a video review. So far I think it looks pretty good.

This is what I'm waiting for too.

Besides Hot Toys Kenobi, I have nothing on the docket, I'd have no trouble pulling the trigger on Leia in a few months if she comes out great.

Anyone get a shipping notice on her yet? SS took payment last Tuesday, but no ship notice. Seems longer than usual.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone get a shipping notice on her yet? SS took payment last Tuesday, but no ship notice. Seems longer than usual.

In the same boat, "Preparing to ship" Mentioned this over on StatueForum and someone said that something is going on with a truck delay. Monday being a holiday wont help either.

$550 for the EX, $540 for the standard version. :slap

It's a nice looking statue, but it's way too pricey for what it is.

Agreed, if the in hand pics are nice, I have no problem waiting until later this year to pick it up.

In the same boat, "Preparing to ship" Mentioned this over on StatueForum and someone said that something is going on with a truck delay. Monday being a holiday wont help either.

Shipping notice finally received. Scheduled to arrive next Tuesday

In which month did you guys order this? Just curious, since I ordered it in July 2018 but have not received my shipping notification yet.

Fresh out of the box! I got her on Thursday last week. I'll post close-ups in a bit but for now...

20190603_115912.jpg

Attachments

• 20190603_115912.jpg
    20190603_115912.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 143
She looks good, definitely the best of the "rehashes." Not like it is hard to beat the Bespin Luke and Han they made.

Congratulations! Mine is arriving today

What are your thoughts on the head sculpt?

Awesome, check the Sideshow out of the box video, it explains how to get the gun in her hand - the fingers are made of a semi-malleable material. Just take extra caution! I was so afraid I was going to break the fingers off!!

Thoughts on the head sculpt...I think they knocked it out of the park on Leia. It's the only reason I got this one. Passed on Bespin Han and Luke because the head sculpts do not look good to me, but that's just me. I think I'm spoiled by Hot Toys head sculpts ;)

Here are some close ups of the head. Let me know if there's anything else you all want to see.

20190604_133344.jpg

20190604_133528.jpg

20190604_133536.jpg

20190604_133409.jpg

20190604_133454.jpg

Attachments

• 20190604_133344.jpg
    20190604_133344.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 134
Thank you for the pics Dr. Nash! The sculpt does look better than Luke and Han. But to me it does indeed look like her head should be more round and not as elongated. I might still go for it eventually.

Back