Premium Format Princess Leia A New Hope 1/4 PF statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And before anyone inevitably complains about the use of the soft resin (possibly PVC) on the arms and hands. Just keep in mind the added benefit of not having to deal with Sideshows usual sloppy paint transitions between hands/fingers and any weapons/items that they may be holding.

Very good point. I have a EX Chewie that has a black hand because the paint from the gun was apparently just drizzled on it. Need to get that touched up btw by a decent painter.

Looks pretty decent actually. Strange having a statue with hands similar to a 1/6 figure, seems like a bit of a cop out. Would like to see a more detailed look at the head sculpt, particularly her eyes.

Looks pretty decent actually. Strange having a statue with hands similar to a 1/6 figure, seems like a bit of a cop out. Would like to see a more detailed look at the head sculpt, particularly her eyes.

I agree just want to see final production head sculpt before ordering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been saying this might be one of the "new" PF I'll pick it, I don't have a good Leia collectible in my collection and this could be it. It is her most iconic look and this does look good.

I'll wait for reviews from other collectors and still might wait for the ultimate sale later this year.

I'm so tempted by this, but I already have slave Leia, and I don't need two...

Post close-ups of her face when you get her, if you can! I really wanna see how good the final product looks.

Looks really good not 100% percent likeness but definitly the best SW PF human face for me

I'm an really interested to pics from collectors and hopefully a video review. So far I think it looks pretty good.

Jyn is one of the rare cases (VERY rare) where I think Sideshow bested the equivalent Hot Toys figure in terms of likeness.
I'd been kind of regretting pulling the trigger on JE last year. After finally setting it up a couple months back, no regrets at all. The Ex portrait was fully worth not missing out on.

Looking forward to the in hand pics for Leia over the next few days/weeks.

Back