Prime1 Suicide Squad Batman 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John Pham

18198249_10158503338935431_1564211780102190643_n.jpg

it looks good, but the pose on the 1/2 scale is so much better IMO

This is the one I've been waiting for. Love all the switchouts and the pose. Plus the Wayne Memorial at the back of the base is great. Can't wait for this to be with us. What a great time to be a Batman collector.

Think it's a bad angle for that particular pose. I personally prefer it to the 1/2 cause never liked just the dead straight standing pose of that one.

Even for the photo above, he's standing too upright for me, don't know what it is... if his body were leaning more forward and downward maybe, just seems awkward to me

You're not alone. It reminds me of this.

146605.jpg

Then again, once you get to these larger scales, I don't imagine you take in the statue as a whole the way you would a photo. I find the Noel pose conceptually and in photos to be similarly humorous, but seeing it on video and watching the camera pan across it like your eye would, its presence and detail make you forget that in a way. I still wouldn't buy something this expensive with any reservations though, as there are too many Batman pieces available and in development to settle.

You're not alone. It reminds me of this.

View attachment 339112

Then again, once you get to these larger scales, I don't imagine you take in the statue as a whole the way you would a photo. I find the Noel pose conceptually and in photos to be similarly humorous, but seeing it on video and watching the camera pan across it like your eye would, its presence and detail make you forget that in a way. I still wouldn't buy something this expensive with any reservations though, as there are too many Batman pieces available and in development to settle.

Definitely, that's true for a lot of these pieces. Will have to wait and see in person I guess, since they could look better in hand.

Even for the photo above, he's standing too upright for me, don't know what it is... if his body were leaning more forward and downward maybe, just seems awkward to me

I just don't like his right leg up stance. Imo it would look better if both his legs were level.

The upper and lower body look like they were posed by two different people who where not allowed to see the entire statue

I like this one don't think I'll get the Jl version though, maybe some one will make a Bruce Wayne head for it :dunno

Really want this one but also kinda wanna wait for the full reveal of Bats from the Justice League movie line.

Great news to me! Last weekend I again saw the 1/2 scale on display at our local dealer and thoughts of selling a few PFs and the Hot Toys Tumbler ran through my head so I can fund and find a place for it, but there was this tiny voice that made me hold off and just wait for the1/3 version to go up for PO! Good thing the wait didn't have to be long!

I know the 1/2 is still on a league of its own, but with this version I'd get a Batfleck with great likeness for half of the half-scale's price, I could still get to enjoy my other statues :)

It's also good for me that I prefer this suit over the JL version. Not bothered by the lack of the Bruce Wayne head that one has. Only thing P1's JL version could make me change my mind is if the pose would be terrific.

Great news to me! Last weekend I again saw the 1/2 scale on display at our local dealer and thoughts of selling a few PFs and the Hot Toys Tumbler ran through my head so I can fund and find a place for it, but there was this tiny voice that made me hold off and just wait for the1/3 version to go up for PO! Good thing the wait didn't have to be long!

I know the 1/2 is still on a league of its own, but with this version I'd get a Batfleck with great likeness for half of the half-scale's price, I could still get to enjoy my other statues :)

It's also good for me that I prefer this suit over the JL version. Not bothered by the lack of the Bruce Wayne head that one has. Only thing P1's JL version could make me change my mind is if the pose would be terrific.

I also prefer the original suit, but given that I have the 1/2 scale, it allows me to go all in on the 1/3 Justice League movie line.

Now I just have to figure out where I'm going to fit them in my collection, which is already overflowing.

I also prefer the original suit, but given that I have the 1/2 scale, it allows me to go all in on the 1/3 Justice League movie line.

Now I just have to figure out where I'm going to fit them in my collection, which is already overflowing.

Sounds good, man. Would surely be great additions to your collection.

And yeah, apart from a fat wallet these magnificent Prime1 pieces surely require a lot of space :lol

Back