Prime1 Suicide Squad Batman 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This will be my seond P1. Same situation as others previously mentioned. The 1:2 scale is way out of my league.
Probably will thin out my BvS 1/6 scale to be able to put the budget towards P1.

While I love the 1/2 scale and regretted not getting it, I actually prefer this one. Day One PO for me.

I'm really digging the bat brand, grenade launcher, rebreather additions, and what looks to be added weight to this Batman but there are stuff bugging me about it that I came to realize once the new-factor wore off. First off, that angry portrait is no good and needs to be improved IMO. Secondly, the leaning pose is kinda awkward, and with two accessories in hand, it comes off as awfully busy. Moreover, he's standing on a family tombstone. Lastly, why they used a different Batman logo instead of keeping the Batfleck logo is beyond me. It's still a nice pickup if you withheld from Prime1's half scale:D

Anyway, I was just looking at the eyes of both the 1/2 and 1/3 scale Batfleck from P1, and yeah, the eyes being asymmetrical on the bigger scale is more apparent, but then it could be just the size that makes it so :)

I watched several scenes of the movie to check this out & yeah, while his eyes are a bit asymmetrical, anytime he turns his head in the mask, even just a bit, you can really see it, probably because the mask isn't as movable and the eyes holes stay straight. But when he turns his head and says "I thought she was with you"...it looks just like the 1/2 scale, 'cause he's turning his head a bit on that pose.

:exactly: :lol

Can't wait for this to go up. Out of the SS line, I think it's this and Deadshot for me.
Can't stand the look of Leto's Joker and Margot Robbie's Harley is a little off imo

My local supplier does layaway plans. Basically you put down 10% as an NRD and then you've got until 4 months AFTER it comes in stock to put the rest down. So you can put down a tenner one week and a hundred the next and so on. This works for me.
Of course, I'm in England so not beneficial to you but just saying that there are suppliers out there.

Unmasked portrait...

benunmasked_zpse9tzgh2c.jpg

There seems to be some confusion about that. It was posted on FB as being from the Justice League line, then Kelvin posted that it was actually from the Suicide Squad line.

I think Kelvin was actually correcting another member who was confused, and this is actually from JL, different from the one from SS.

Please open a new thread for it just in case, since it was you who first posted about it. :)

I think Kelvin was actually correcting another member who was confused, and this is actually from JL, different from the one from SS.

Please open a new thread for it just in case, since it was you who first posted about it. :)

That confused member was me LOL...yes this headsculpt wlll be for the Justice League line...not the SS line.

Might look at this to fill in the void left by my HT BVS Bats. Thinking to go the statue route for my DC stuff.

While it's got a fantastic pose and sculpt, I do wish he wasn't holding the grenade launcher. Wasn't even in the movie if I recall correctly. Anyone reckon we'll get a swap-out hand?

He doesn't use the branding iron in the movie either
And there's no Wayne cemetery gates either.
I'm looking at this as just an Affleck Bats in the DCEU.
I can't wait for this to go up. Thinking it will be the next one

He doesn't use the branding iron in the movie either
And there's no Wayne cemetery gates either.
I'm looking at this as just an Affleck Bats in the DCEU.
I can't wait for this to go up. Thinking it will be the next one

Good point. That's what I had in mind; my only tie to BVS/SS is that I prefer the suit to the JL version. Just seems like he's using some BVS-specific accessories here. And as xAgentofChaosx had said back in February, it does make the overall statue feel a bit too busy.

EDIT: If he could've been holding the grapple gun instead of the launcher, that'd be a big help.

Last edited:
Back