Prime1 Giger Alien (Big Chap)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got several hundred in sideshow bucks and a buddy in the US that I'll be shipping to and have him drive it up to me so that would put this back into the realm of consideration.

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

But it won't be carried by Sideshow...

I hope that's true, but just because a "Sideshow rep" said something, that doesn't hold a glass of water. A local retailer friend tells me that his Sideshow rep said no such arrangement has yet been made between Sideshow and P1

This pic does make it look good.

A37B9729-CF84-48D5-BCBD-1655A0714CAB.jpg

I just noticed the edition size of 500 on the museum pose. TBA on the Koto looking pose.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

I'm chewing my fingernails over here. What're the chances they sell all 500 before SSC gets their act together?

I'm chewing my fingernails over here. What're the chances they sell all 500 before SSC gets their act together?

With the far more popular action pose variant and the CoolProps museum version still available at $200 less -- with a display case and no awkward back wall -- this one may be safe for some time.

I still doubt anything will happen with Sideshow, at least for a while. Reps from both companies have dropped contradicting tidbits for the last nine months. Doesn't seem like either of them wants the ball in their court.

I already posted about this. I contacted them and the rep said they will. It's just not up on the site 'yet'.

That's the same BS line they have been giving for 10 months now. Personally if you plan on ordering this, I would not plan on getting it from Sadshow.

Sideshow have been saying the same thing since they stopped listing Prime 1 pieces. Don't hold your breath, this probably isn't going to be listed on there....

When did the stop? They're carrying the Scorpion Alien as well as that wall hanger alien art thingy as well as the runner (but that's a bit older of a piece) all from P1. What am I missing?

1902416943ae6dc91736c344875acd00.jpg

Those are all older pieces that were placed on the website before things soured between the two of them. Maybe they're just working on a new agreement? My local retailed can't get an new P1 pieces at the moment through Sideshow.

I do believe that an arrangement will be made at some point. Hopefully it doesn't take too long.

Those are all older pieces that were placed on the website before things soured between the two of them. Maybe they're just working on a new agreement? My local retailed can't get an new P1 pieces at the moment through Sideshow.

I do believe that an arrangement will be made at some point. Hopefully it doesn't take too long.
I see! Thanks for the info there friend! Yeah no kidding!! I've got 400 sideshow bucks I'd throw at this. Lol.

They stopped right before the City Hunter released. Annoying really as that would have been a nice little purchase with my reward points....

I wonder how the customer service experience is when dealing with P1 ordering direct, in case of damage ect.

I wonder how the customer service experience is when dealing with P1 ordering direct, in case of damage ect.

This is EXACTLY why I hesitate ordering directly from P1. Sideshow has been very fair in my interactions with them in the past regarding damage, etc. Curious to see how P1 would handle such a thing. Also, I'm wondering if the shipping charges would differ, buying from P1 versus SSC? Anyone have any insight into this?

Rumor has it that the drool has been scrapped.

Actually, I just saw at the Prime1 Collectors FB site, the Admin confirmed that the drool on the open DX mouth version will be scrapped, as Clutch said.

I am happy to hear that, as the mouth looks fantastic as it is with the strike tongue and any add up would look cheap. Everyone can do his own slime drool, hot glue thingy whoever wants such. Drool LOL

Yeah the drool wasn't a bad idea, but the execution just wasn't very good at all and was far too thick and goopy looking.

Now if only they could make the rear wall removable as well. ;)

I'm assuming not great, I sent them a message ages ago asking why my $50 credit vanished, stating that I was waiting to order a $1700 statue and I never even got a reply. I ordered it anyway but I suspect they won't be easy to communicate with directly. I hope I never need to.....

Ah ok thanks. I'll have to think on this one a bit. Not so much over ordering from Prime 1, but because I'm pretty sure my wife will kill me if I order another 1/3 Alien so soon after the Mamegyorai and the Dog..

Back