Prime1 Giger Alien (Big Chap)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fTR7JYZ.jpg

RNh2Gv5.jpg

Quite a beautiful piece.

I already have the CoolProps Giger maquette...so I don’t need that Prime 1 Museum pose one. However, I’m contemplating getting the other version, its cousin, the Prime 1 action pose Big Chap...

If SS never gets these, I'm gonna have to wait second hand to get the dynamic posed version. The only Alien piece I'll ever need.

94148435_10221978595243348_8682276156935766016_n.jpg

you think it may be on display next to the Predator Cinemaquette ?

both are 1/3, but it looks like the Alien is too big compared to the Predator ...

Actually, no.
KPH was taller than Bolaji Badejo, and the costume, especially the large forehead made him even taller. So, P1 is taller than Big Chap. It could be argued that the creatures in Aliens were supposed to be taller than the Big Chap (judging from the animatronic puppets), otherwise, all aliens are smaller than the predators.

Actually, no.
KPH was taller than Bolaji Badejo, and the costume, especially the large forehead made him even taller. So, P1 is taller than Big Chap. It could be argued that the creatures in Aliens were supposed to be taller than the Big Chap (judging from the animatronic puppets), otherwise, all aliens are smaller than the predators.

Well everywhere im reading states that Drones / Warriors are slightly taller then the average Pred. You are correct on Big Chap. Could've sworn he was 8+ feet

Well everywhere im reading states that Drones / Warriors are slightly taller then the average Pred. You are correct on Big Chap. Could've sworn he was 8+ feet

Yeah, it's one of those things that started in Aliens and just became the norm, like the term "xenomorph" :dunno. But, if I'm not mistaken, in even in the AvP movies the Predators are taller than the aliens. The A3 "dragon" looks pretty big in some scenes though... would make sense if it came from the Ox. The Resurrection aliens also look to be pretty tall, as well as the Covenant alien. So maybe you're right! :rotfl All in all, it seems that on average the aliens are, indeed, taller than the preds...

By an inch. Lol!

Well, according to Wikipedia, KPH was 7'2" and BB was 6'10" :lecture

At any rate, both NECA and HT seem adamant that "big chap" and all other aliens are taller than preds :lol.

Weird. When you Google it Bolaji says 7' 2" in the wiki box but if you click on the link it is different on the site. May just be cached. Anybody can change Wikipedia.

Well, for what it's worth, I've always read/heard that his height was 2.10 meters, which is closer to 6'10" than to 7'2".

Back