Prime1 Giger Alien (Big Chap)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone in the USA pre-ordered one of these? Would you mind sharing the shipping quote to your state?

Has anyone in the USA pre-ordered one of these? Would you mind sharing the shipping quote to your state?

You can put it in your cart to find out. These are the quotes I got for the DX without wall support to California.

20191204_093247.jpg

Pretty sure I prefer the Museum pose. The shipping costs are pretty high, and vary between weeks and months for delivery times!

They do look really good in those videos (and the spooky music doesn't hurt either). Just not sure they feel like must-haves to me yet in the same way the Predator does.

Really like the museum pose. Shows off the design more effectively and the creepy factor is through the roof.

Shame about that wall, though.

I could see myself sacrificing the future resale of this item and forcefully removing the figure from the base, pinning the feet, and mounting it to a small simple square base, then surrounding the entire thing in an acrylic case just like the Sano Alien.

I could see myself sacrificing the future resale of this item and forcefully removing the figure from the base, pinning the feet, and mounting it to a small simple square base, then surrounding the entire thing in an acrylic case just like the Sano Alien.
Are we assuming the base is a solid piece or if it come apart? The alien itself surely isn't embedded into the base.

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

I don't mind the back stand on the museum piece so much. I just wish it was a little taller so the figure didn't stand higher than it. A super minor nitpick though.

I though about preordering this but I can?t just live without my CP big chap maquette..lol. Love CP work in every way.

If I had to choose between Prime 1 versions, I would go for the action one and the regular vers.

the CP big chap is no longer sold in UK stores as its all sold out.
if you guys cant get the CP one, is the standing pose P1 Museum best version?

the CP big chap is no longer sold in UK stores as its all sold out.
if you guys cant get the CP one, is the standing pose P1 Museum best version?

If you want a museum pose Big Chap and CP isn't an option, I'd say so.

There's also the 1/5 Sano, but good luck finding one at a fair price.

Back