Statue Prime 1 Witcher Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great news! Many thanks guys! I'm just finishing Blood & Wine this week, which made me think again on how I'm going to be able to reorganize my living room in order to display them :D

Enviado desde mi Nexus 4 mediante Tapatalk

FB_20160723_18_34_45_Saved_Picture.jpgFB_20160723_18_34_32_Saved_Picture.jpgFB_20160723_18_13_29_Saved_Picture.jpgFB_20160723_18_13_14_Saved_Picture.jpg

Geralt is absolutely perfect.
Love the gigantic base as well.

Would have preferred they went with Wolven or Bear gear but I still like Viper gear.

Holy ***! And there goes my wallet. Many thanks for those great pics, Swordsman! 😉

Enviado desde mi Nexus 4 mediante Tapatalk

I never wanted to buy Prime 1 statues until now.... FML LOL I guess I will go for Geralt first. Then Ciri, Trish, Eredin... and there goes my wallet too.

Damn they do look really awesome, don't know if i could justify that kinda money on a statue though. Also can't see many people buying a $600-$800 frog

I'm going to sell my liver. Then i will buy Geralt at least. Must have.

So, these guys literally output the game files to print?

I've noticed their stuff is seriously on-model, and I've read other comments that try to dismiss their stuff just saying that there's no sculpting involved, so it's not really art or anything.

It all looks really good, but it's always really good so I'm just curious why.

I may be wrong, but as far as I know a game file does not have enough resolution even for a 1/6 print (and these are 1/4); most of the work is done by the textures, and the number of polygons in the face of a videogame character (even the Witcher 3) is really small compared with a zbrush sculpt.

Anyone have a good guess on price?

The 1/3 Batman was about $900 I think .... this is 1/4 scale but with an insanely big and detailed base.

Back