Statue Prime 1 - The Dark Knight III: The Master Race Batman 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's a black variant of the Hush Batman? Is that literally just a repaint or a new statue altogether?

Just ordered the deluxe via Sideshow. Can't wait but that release date feels so far away and probably likely to slide further lol.

They confirmed one, along with a black suit Superman and a couple of other variants, but we have not seen or heard anything since so everyone is waiting. No clue if it will be same pose different color or different statue overall. This was from Facebook many months ago, possibly even a year, can't remember.

No need to go out when you’ve got a collection like that at home. You’re a beast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been moving stuff here and there, no way I could've fit everything. It's rough, especially with so much more yet to come in... (Origins Freeze, Origins Joker, Hush Superman, Venom, etc.)

They confirmed one, along with a black suit Superman and a couple of other variants, but we have not seen or heard anything since so everyone is waiting. No clue if it will be same pose different color or different statue overall. This was from Facebook many months ago, possibly even a year, can't remember.

I've been moving stuff here and there, no way I could've fit everything. It's rough, especially with so much more yet to come in... (Origins Freeze, Origins Joker, Hush Superman, Venom, etc.)

Cool thanks for the info. Hopefully any black variant would have Batman in a more upright stance. That black suit Superman sounds interesting to. I noticed recently on Facebook Prime 1 said their next Superman would be a Jason Fabok version.

Yeah I'm really interested in those Hush variants, I hope something much more definitive comes about before the release dates of the first versions.

Cool thanks for the info. Hopefully any black variant would have Batman in a more upright stance.

That would make it a must buy for me. If I’m gonna shell out for a 1/3 piece I’d like it to display the character a bit better than have it all scrunched up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been a long time collector.... I hate to think how much I've spent on these things, really need to get out... :lol
I actually might have used some here and there on small purchases. Was originally gonna use it on the Origins Batman Prime 1 but it went on waitlist and I had to secure it through that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

:thud:
And here I was waiting for my measly $50 rewards :lol

ordered! IMO the Deluxe will sell out as soon as they announce the ES and it's a must have for me :)

I have pained through resisting and continuing to resist Prime 1's black TDKR statue, but this frickin' thing...

man.

I don't have any 1/3 scale pieces or any shelves nearly deep enough (or probably sturdy enough to handle its weight) to display this, and $1,000 or $1,200 for it?

Man!

For all the 1/3/huge base collectors here, what do you put these pieces on (i.e., what shelf or display option is deep and heavy duty enough for them)?

I have pained through resisting and continuing to resist Prime 1's black TDKR statue, but this frickin' thing...

man.

I don't have any 1/3 scale pieces or any shelves nearly deep enough (or probably sturdy enough to handle its weight) to display this, and $1,000 or $1,200 for it?

Man!

For all the 1/3/huge base collectors here, what do you put these pieces on (i.e., what shelf or display option is deep and heavy duty enough for them)?

the original 1/3 Arkham pieces (I have 8 of them and 4 more on PO) all fit in the Ikea Pax displays and you can easily put 2 side by side and even 3 (depending on the base configuration)

IMG_9262 copy.jpg

IMG_9263 copy.jpg

but the newer Prime 1 1/3 pieces have enormous bases so I'll be displaying those on top of single besta cabinets. I'm only ordering a few select pieces from their new releases because of the ridiculous base sizes :slap

the original 1/3 Arkham pieces (I have 8 of them and 4 more on PO) all fit in the Ikea Pax displays and you can easily put 2 side by side and even 3 (depending on the base configuration)

View attachment 431020

View attachment 431021

but the newer Prime 1 1/3 pieces have enormous bases so I'll be displaying those on top of single besta cabinets. I'm only ordering a few select pieces from their new releases because of the ridiculous base sizes :slap

Amazing collection you have there! Love that Batman bust.

What are the size of those Besta cabinets you'll be using? I have to find something for this statue as well as the Hush Batman and Superman when the eventually get here.

I can’t resist. This statute is the best Batman representation for me, therefore this is PO’d. I am Primarily a 1/6 Collector, with a few statues scattered in between my displays. As I looked at the pics, this is the best statute since Thanos on Throne. I am sure it will sell out, but may not sell out quickly due to its size. I really am at awe of this Statute. Congrats to all who are able to secure this piece for their collection.

Amazing collection you have there! Love that Batman bust.

What are the size of those Besta cabinets you'll be using? I have to find something for this statue as well as the Hush Batman and Superman when the eventually get here.

Thank you! The plexiglass doors really finishes off the display cabinets.

As for the bestas, I have a couple of these that I’ll use to display the larger P1 pieces

besta-shelf-unit-with-glass-doors__0352823_PE537284_S4.JPG

They’re about 16” deep so I’ll be placing the base (on top) at an angle to get best coverage.

Thank you! The plexiglass doors really finishes off the display cabinets.

As for the bestas, I have a couple of these that I’ll use to display the larger P1 pieces

View attachment 431076

They’re about 16” deep so I’ll be placing the base (on top) at an angle to get best coverage.

Is that the one that's about 25" tall? Hopefully they can take the weight of these statues.

man.

Man!

I resisted when Dark Knight Returns statue came out but bought it around a year later anyway.
This time I'm just gonna order this first and think about where to put it later!

Currently sitting on a shelf top from IKEA.
I would only trust it on a sturdy wooden shelf.
Forget about keeping it in glass.
Prime 1 has me hooked on their 1/3.
Now my standards make the Sideshow 1/4 Premium Format seem like plain bread.

Quite a nice collection there. Really like that Weapon X from XM Studios?
It pains me to see how much I've missed out and can't get anymore while I was collecting 1/6 Hot Toys.

Back