Statue Prime 1 - The Dark Knight III: The Master Race Batman 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that the one that's about 25" tall? Hopefully they can take the weight of these statues.

yes that is 25" tall. I also have two of the 50" tall bestas with the 1/4 scale IA Hulkbuster sitting on top of it. That hulk buster is much heavier than any of the P1 1/3 pieces I have and the besta holds the weight fine.

yes that is 25" tall. I also have two of the 50" tall bestas with the 1/4 scale IA Hulkbuster sitting on top of it. That hulk buster is much heavier than any of the P1 1/3 pieces I have and the besta holds the weight fine.

I thought something with more depth might be needed for this particular statue.

Hopefully they are enough for the Hush Batman and Superman. I could get one without the inner shelf and put my HT/EB 1/4 Nolan figures inside with the P1 piece on top.

So hard to resist this. DX is $225 extra arggh

Look at it this way. Think about how much those extras would cost in the aftermarket. I've seen people charge up to $200+ for a head sculpt alone.

I'm really confused on which batman to get , the DK III is really dope but the dimensions are huge. Not sure it will fit on my besta. My three choices are DK for $300 less, Hush batman or DKIII. The other two choices are easier to place in my setup. This will be my only 1/3 purchase, If you guys have any thoughts please chime in?

All your choices are good ones. Depends on what you want in a Batman. I personally have one qtr scale batman and about 5 1/6 scale and all of them are black suited. I've been looking for a Batman in blue for quite some time and this deluxe one is perfect for me.

Is this from Popcultcha?

Popcultcha doesn't have this up yet. And they might not for a little while. Plus there's no guarantee they'll get the Deluxe version as there have been a couple of times when they have only sourced the regular versions.

And the price difference is likely to be more than $225 between the two editions. Though the price difference between the two editions is $200 USD on both Sideshow and Prime 1's websites.

I would need to buy pax cabinet+expensive custom doors if I want to display this massive statue, well at least I have almost 2 years to think about it before I make a decision :dunno

Popcultcha doesn't have this up yet. And they might not for a little while. Plus there's no guarantee they'll get the Deluxe version as there have been a couple of times when they have only sourced the regular versions.

And the price difference is likely to be more than $225 between the two editions. Though the price difference between the two editions is $200 USD on both Sideshow and Prime 1's websites.

Yes Popcultcha might not have the Deluxe but with the recent Lobo coming with deluxe as well, I'm more confident this might happen.
Otherwise the import tax on this will be insane.
My guess is regular AU$1550 and deluxe AU$1900.

44803600_2108916889172445_7692281161506095104_o.jpg

I love the Master Race statue but the original TDKR Frank Miller will always be my favourie out of the two!!!!!

Yes they are.

My favourite is the evil grin, which I display most of the time.

Me too! (I call it the "s$%t-eating grin" head.) Followed by the yelling one, then the beat to hell head. Don't really use the other 2. BTW, I'm the same dude who asked ya about the middle head yesterday. Small world, this collecting community is!

Yes its the two extra heads from the bust, I think the bust is a really nice addition that compliments the statue, but also looks great on its own. Great idea from PRIME 1 to make them interchangable.

Thats my favourite head too, I loved the beat up one first but the grin has taken over....

Thats crazy, it really is a small world. Lots of awesome people on these forums. Im same as you, I dont use the other two at all but i like to have them though.

The bust with extra heads is such a great idea. I wonder if they'll do something similar for this version or the Hush Batman.

I'm really confused on which batman to get , the DK III is really dope but the dimensions are huge. Not sure it will fit on my besta. My three choices are DK for $300 less, Hush batman or DKIII. The other two choices are easier to place in my setup. This will be my only 1/3 purchase, If you guys have any thoughts please chime in?

Buy first. Think space later haha

Back