Statue Prime 1 - The Dark Knight III: The Master Race Batman 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why would it be $1249 on Sideshow?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

They’ve added $50 before on a few Prime 1 pieces for “handling costs” (supposedly). In any case it should be up next week sometime on SS website

They’ve added $50 before on a few Prime 1 pieces for “handling costs” (supposedly). In any case it should be up next week sometime on SS website
I'd be disappointed if they did that. They didn't do it for Lobo. They added $10 for Hush Batman. But they didn't do it for Superman.

I'd be disappointed if they did that. They didn't do it for Lobo. They added $10 for Hush Batman. But they didn't do it for Superman.

Good points! In any case do I win anything for guessing $1199 on the previous page LOL!!

I'd say join the Sideshow wait list. There will probably be a bunch of cancellations now that this has been revealed. I plan to get both. They're both so different.

Maybe, just guessing there will be a bunch of people already ahead of me in the queue on that wait list.

Maybe, just guessing there will be a bunch of people already ahead of me in the queue on that wait list.
There are. But we probably won't see that statue for another 8 or more months. There's no harm in getting on the list. Just keep an eye on the P1 site as well.

I personally don't like a bulkier Batman but this statue does look amazing. To me, this is a DX or bust situation.

There are. But we probably won't see that statue for another 8 or more months. There's no harm in getting on the list. Just keep an eye on the P1 site as well.

Just jumped on the wait list, hopefully something happens before the exclusive sells out at Prime but I can always make do with the regular version should that happen. The fact that Prime 1 still have the exclusive maybe indicates Sideshow will be able to get a few more to meet the wait list demand maybe. Since they made the changes I really want that statue. Jim Lee and Frank Miller Batman in glorious 1/3 scale :yess:

Makes sense to get all my statues from Sideshow now and build those reward points.

I wish Prime 1 would include more detailed dimensions. Trying to guesstimate the how much the wings at the back add to the depth isn't easy.

Up for PO on Prime 1.. from the photos it looks like the Regular Version is the Oval Emblem Smirk Portrait and Rifle only.

Deluxe Version https://www.prime1studio.com/dcdk3-batman-mmdcdk3-01dx.html
New
Batman Dark Knight III The Master Race (Comics)
Batman
Deluxe Version $1,199.00 Limited Edition TBA

Regular Version https://www.prime1studio.com/dcdk3-batman-mmdcdk3-01.html
New
Batman Dark Knight III The Master Race (Comics)
Batman
Regular Version $999.00 Limited Edition TBA

in case you missed it a few pages back.

If it helps I just received arkham knight harley quinn, I paid £868 to prime 1 and £208 to fed ex for the customs fees. So if the prices including p+p are the same for the same item, I'd always choose sideshow personally

In addition, you'll also get rewards points.

I’ll make it work but it’s definitely deep, yes. Assuming the wings aren’t removable, which I still think is a possibility. Just seems like it would be a bit of a risk to ship that all as 1 piece.

I’ll make it work but it’s definitely deep, yes. Assuming the wings aren’t removable, which I still think is a possibility. Just seems like it would be a bit of a risk to ship that all as 1 piece.
Wings are probably removable. But you also need the eagle's left wing for Batman's foot to rest on. So you need at least one wing in order to assemble the statue and have Batman standing.

Wings are probably removable. But you also need the eagle's left wing for Batman's foot to rest on. So you need at least one wing in order to assemble the statue and have Batman standing.

You think so? I thought that initially too but looking at all the pictures/videos that have been posted the last day and it kind of looks to me like his left foot is further up than the point where the wing would be attached.

How far from the back of the base do you think the wing's protrude back? Hard to tell from the pictures and video. There's quite a lot of overhang at the front so you won't need a shelf the full depth of the statue at least.

Back