Statue Prime 1 - The Dark Knight III: The Master Race Batman 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it the best Batman statue out there? Must be close at the very least.

For me it is.. Easily.

We all have different taste and have out Favorite Look for Batman. But as I already posted, this hits all the marks for me.

I prefer the Blue and grey suit with the Yellow belt and symbol so this is perfect but I like being able to switch the symbol for a change every once in a while.

Love the bigger build also.

But like I said we all have our fav look.

I also think it's the best Batman statue to date, until the Hush cave edition is released anyway.

Only thing that bothers me when I look at mine is the base. When they make them this big as this why not put the same effort into the paint apps as they do the statue itself? It's like they did a primer and forget the rest. Eagle, bricks, vines just all the same flat grey.

Batman himself is flawless!

I also think it's the best Batman statue to date, until the Hush cave edition is released anyway.

Only thing that bothers me when I look at mine is the base. When they make them this big as this why not put the same effort into the paint apps as they do the statue itself? It's like they did a primer and forget the rest. Eagle, bricks, vines just all the same flat grey.

Batman himself is flawless!

Interesting... Because I love the base.. I thought I would be turned off by the mostly dark base but I actually am 100% fine with it. Perhaps a little more work could have been done with the paint on the vines.. But the Eagle head is perfect IMO.. All focus is on Batman.

I like the New Batcave Hush Batman... But I don't love it.. I think its a combination of pose and the attempt to get it to look a little more like a hand drawn statue.

I get the pose is write from the comics and that it is a comic based statue but I don't like the little "pencil" lines that are placed throughout the statue. Just a preference thing though.. I can see why some would love that.

The pose.. I think I would get board with the pose quickly.. If he was looking down a bit more like the Comic art I think I could be more on board.

I do love the Bats flying around him though.. And overall its nice sculpt.... But for me personally its going to take a lot to knock off TDK III statue from being my fav.

It looks fantastic, I have this coming and really cant wait. Still prefer the Batcave Jim Lee inspired one...but that's my favourite style of Batman look...

Hard if you want deluxe, it's already sold out in many places, at least here in EU

If I decide to buy him it will be the standard.

At the moment I was looking forward to buy the Dark Knight Premium Bust https://www.prime1studio.com/dcac-batman-pbdc-03.html but man those extra 150$ for shipping really hurt.

Being from EU Have you ever bought something from the official Prime 1 Studios website? If so , have you had to deal with customs? If so how much extra did you have to pay?

If I decide to buy him it will be the standard.

At the moment I was looking forward to buy the Dark Knight Premium Bust https://www.prime1studio.com/dcac-batman-pbdc-03.html but man those extra 150$ for shipping really hurt.

Being from EU Have you ever bought something from the official Prime 1 Studios website? If so , have you had to deal with customs? If so how much extra did you have to pay?

Yea I have bought 4 statues from them, I managed to avoid customs fee by doing customs declaration myself but I had to pay 200-300€ tax(it's 24% here in Finland and 21% in Spain if i'm correct)

Yea I have bought 4 statues from them, I managed to avoid customs fee by doing customs declaration myself but I had to pay 200-300€ tax(it's 24% here in Finland and 21% in Spain if i'm correct)

So If I buy the Bust the amount extra that customs will require me to pay will be 94€ aprox by my calculations ( 300€ If I buy the DK 3 statue)... I've never bought directly through his website so don't know the chances of getting my order stuck in customs ( probably high ) How did you do the customs declaration yourself? Is it worth it as compared to taking a chance to see if your order just arrives and you don't have to pay extra?

So If I buy the Bust the amount extra that customs will require me to pay will be 94? aprox by my calculations ( 300? If I buy the DK 3 statue)... I've never bought directly through his website so don't know the chances of getting my order stuck in customs ( probably high ) How did you do the customs declaration yourself? Is it worth it as compared to taking a chance to see if your order just arrives and you don't have to pay extra?

I don't know about your country but here DHL,Fedex, UPS etc will send text message before the package arrives in the country and ask if you want them to do the declaration(it will cost about 20?) or do it yourself in the customs website(free). I will always do it myself because I will save 6% customs fee by using commodity code of my own choosing and not let them choose some crappy code.
Sadly 9703000000(Original sculptures and statuary) code won't work so well in Finnish customs, tax would be only 10% with that :(

nN9XlAC.jpg

Not to state the obvious but there's not a great change

Am guessing the ES will be a lot lower

I recently sold the blue version, but can honestly say it's a stunning representation of that storyline. In hand It was even more incredible than I thought it would be.

For anyone thinking of grabbing the Black Version you wont be dissapointed. Just go get it!!!

I recently got the black version but I think there is a manufacturing error.
The wings are supposed to be sturdy and held by magnets near the top part of the edge, right?

I think mine has two magnets instead of one magnet and one metal piece, I got two magnetic pieces.
I can stick a metal piece onto both the 'round part; where the magnet is, I can stick it both on the circle piece on the base and on the circle part on the wing piece as well, so they are both magnets. :/

Did anyone else experience this issue with this particular statue?

EDIT: Did some more research, it seems the polarity of one of the magnets is wrong. Hm, wonder if I can fix it myself.

Last edited:
Back