Statue Prime 1 - The Dark Knight III: The Master Race Batman 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wings are probably removable. But you also need the eagle's left wing for Batman's foot to rest on. So you need at least one wing in order to assemble the statue and have Batman standing.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

This has been mentioned before, and as I said before, I do not believe his leg is on any part of the wing

Those wings are not necessary in my opinion, definitely removing them if I end up buying this statue

no it doesn't ****** bag. I copied and pasted it right from the sideshow website.
Then why does my link go to sideshowtoy.com and your link goes to shareasale.com before redirecting to Sideshow?

Then why does my link go to sideshowtoy.com and your link goes to shareasale.com before redirecting to Sideshow?

I don't know genius. but your link does the same exact thing when I click on it.

I copied the URL directly from SS website.

Might just purchase this guy entirely with reward points, been stockpiling so long now and haven't used it on anything, it's probably time. I hope they hurry and reveal the black variant for the Hush line because I already have the Origins Batman to complete the Origins collection and this would be the blue/grey Batman to have, I don't think I can have more than 3 Batman statues in the collection... :lol Need space for more variety, or I might have to pass on this one.

Might just purchase this guy entirely with reward points, been stockpiling so long now and haven't used it on anything, it's probably time. I hope they hurry and reveal the black variant for the Hush line because I already have the Origins Batman to complete the Origins collection and this would be the blue/grey Batman to have, I don't think I can have more than 3 Batman statues in the collection... :lol Need space for more variety, or I might have to pass on this one.

Damn 1200 bucks worth of rewards points at 5% is 24 grand. That’s wild!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn 1200 bucks worth of rewards points at 5% is 24 grand. That’s wild!

Been a long time collector.... I hate to think how much I've spent on these things, really need to get out... :lol
I actually might have used some here and there on small purchases. Was originally gonna use it on the Origins Batman Prime 1 but it went on waitlist and I had to secure it through that.

957199769fa7a41594d04d5c5d852987.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

No need to go out when you’ve got a collection like that at home. You’re a beast!

There's a black variant of the Hush Batman? Is that literally just a repaint or a new statue altogether?

Just ordered the deluxe via Sideshow. Can't wait but that release date feels so far away and probably likely to slide further lol.

Back