Statue Prime 1 Terminator Endoskeleton statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Move on buddy and stop trolling this page. You are out of subject here. This is a P1 endo statue and clearly your thing is the ultra realistic human headsculpts. Maybe u want them so realistic n detailed for you to interact with them. That's respected too. In any case that's not the page. Be creative n create a suchlike CM likeness topic page to carry on the philosophy.

hey buddy are you high on drugs :lecture , I only stated bad head sculpt when others member were also talking about head sculpt
and if u don't like my strong opinion then be quiet , I'm here to critic not like u trolling on me :gah:
btw if u think I'm trolling then why are u responding to me , just move along and dont waste your time , looks like the person who hasn't move on is u
real sad and pathetic :slap:cuckoo:

You are not right in the head are ya fella? Come to read about Prime 1's Endo and end up reading about 10+ year old Cinemaquettes that you're upset about. Build a bridge.
I Love this statue, the pose and attention to detail to make it a true T1 Endo. Like others I would have preferred a 1/3 option. Many years away before that happens. Will take the 1/2, just hope they tweak the head a bit. It's a little off.

You are not right in the head are ya fella? Come to read about Prime 1's Endo and end up reading about 10+ year old Cinemaquettes that you're upset about. Build a bridge.
I Love this statue, the pose and attention to detail to make it a true T1 Endo. Like others I would have preferred a 1/3 option. Many years away before that happens. Will take the 1/2, just hope they tweak the head a bit. It's a little off.

Did you order it from popcultcha?

I’m just wondering in everyone’s opinion is it worth it going for the exclusive? As it’s just a plaque right? Even though it looks nice to add to the piece is it really necessary to own. As I might get this locally. The only exclusive I can think of getting from Sideshow is the deluxe Dog Alien.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not really, it's only a plaque that should probably have been included anyway. 1000 total, all including plaques would probably have been more than enough for this piece. If you really want one, you could likely have a custom made locally for a lot less money than you'll be saving on this.

The dog alien is a different story entirely. That closed mouth not only adds a very different option visually, it actually improves the piece for me as I prefer it...

Not fussy on having the nameplate either...ordered a regular through Secret Compass. A nice Endoskeleton art print or T1 poster as a backdrop will do nicely as a display option.

Thanks for these thoughts guys. Really good advice so I will go with the regular from Popcultcha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep going the regular through popcultcha. Gotta admit though I'm a little annoyed at the "exclusive" item. When the hell did plaques become exclusive only items??

Yep going the regular through popcultcha. Gotta admit though I'm a little annoyed at the "exclusive" item. When the hell did plaques become exclusive only items??
If i remember right sideshow did the same with their 1/4 terminator endo.
Really disappointing to get just a name plaque as an exclusive...
Prime1 can do it better... for example Alien 3 1/3.

Can't think of what else you could do as an exclusive item for this. The name plaque is certainly not something I'd be paying a lot of extra money for.

Can't think of what else you could do as an exclusive item for this.

An alternate, exclusive waist part with a pipe bomb in it? :lol Or a broken door as part of the base. Blue and orange LED lights up? Not much they could do for it though.

Back