Statue Prime 1 Terminator Endoskeleton statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how do you mean? RDJ has brown eyes.

I’m saying his eyes should appear darker brown and not Hazel. His eyes are Hazel on that Cinemaquette piece in videos I’ve seen of him. Just curios is that lighting in videos making his eyes look that way. Could be as in pics his eyes appear normal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

how do you mean? RDJ has brown eyes.

I’m saying his eyes should appear darker brown and not Hazel. His eyes are Hazel on that Cinemaquette piece in videos I’ve seen of him. Just curios is that lighting in videos making his eyes look that way. Could be as in pics his eyes appear normal

058.jpg

this is the best closeup I have of mine on my computer. You may be right, but because he's boxed up right now, I can't look to see if it's the lighting. Doesn't bother me though, either way :)

View attachment 401726

this is the best closeup I have of mine on my computer. You may be right, but because he's boxed up right now, I can't look to see if it's the lighting. Doesn't bother me though, either way :)

this is another poor figure from cinemaquette
what up with the ridiculous pose and the poor face sculpt
I hate the bloody base its way too big and get all the attention from the figure
and yet the price is ridiculous way over priced
cant believe there are still people on this forum who buy this ridiculous way over priced statue
if this was a very high end statue with realistic face sculpt n amazing pose then yes its a must buy

this company should not charge that much for a very average statue , greedy as always how they come up with price range baffle me :slap

Gr8 photo. Clearly not RDJ eye coloration but overall face sculpt accuracy is dead on. Their best face job for sure.

here is the poorly sculpt cinemaquette tony stark head , skin texture , face features nose eyes everthing are very bad
compare to the hot toys sculpt
and for this kind of price range it should be high quality as the hot toys
cinemaquette are a joke when its comes to there bad head sculpt shame on them and shame on there ridiculous price

hot toys smoke cinemaquette tony stark head sculpt from skin colour n texture by a :slapmild

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 115
  • 1018-500x750.jpg
    1018-500x750.jpg
    296.6 KB · Views: 110
  • bnsWhOO.jpg
    bnsWhOO.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 118
View attachment 401726

Yeah his eyes are lighter in that pic of yours. Not taking anything away from this piece. It was well executed in my eyes. And to me the best human face sculpt from Cinemaquette hands down

Yeah his eyes are lighter in that pic of yours. Not taking anything away from this piece. It was well executed in my eyes. And to me the best human face sculpt from Cinemaquette hands down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUO

up until now cinemaquette has not improved on there head sculpt , should go to hot toys and ask them for help in the head department
:lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUO

up until now cinemaquette has not improved on there head sculpt , should go to hot toys and ask them for help in the head department
:lol

Savage lol - Man you really hate that company from the core lol. Have you seen these pieces in person? Just curious as to why the savage hate. I know their prices are extreme. But some of their pieces are quite good. The Hulk piece was really good. Even though I wasn’t sold on the face and hair that thing is huge.

Savage lol - Man you really hate that company from the core lol. Have you seen these pieces in person? Just curious as to why the savage hate. I know their prices are extreme. But some of their pieces are quite good. The Hulk piece was really good. Even though I wasn’t sold on the face and hair that thing is huge.

I hate cinemaquette only because they produce so poorly head sculpt and charge a lot for there pieces
and yet people still buy them and I feel collectors are getting rip off
I also hate that the fact in the past they say they will make 1000 edition size and then they don't get up to 1000
why , its because not many people will buy there ridiculous price so they don't make to 1000 piece
yes I have seen there statue in person from my local comic and from friends who purchase there piece
I roll my eyes when I saw a few of there statue head sculpt are bad

I hate cinemaquette only because they produce so poorly head sculpt and charge a lot for there pieces
and yet people still buy them and I feel collectors are getting rip off
I also hate that the fact in the past they say they will make 1000 edition size and then they don't get up to 1000
why , its because not many people will buy there ridiculous price so they don't make to 1000 piece
yes I have seen there statue in person from my local comic and from friends who purchase there piece
I roll my eyes when I saw a few of there statue head sculpt are bad

U need to relax buddy. From ur 18 altogether posts, the 17 seems to be CM bashing...lol. U cannot compare a different scale plastic head to an 1/3 silicone one. CM pieces are of breathtaking quality. They chose to go with high quality silicone material for their human heads instead of PVC or polystone and their likeness is mediocre but their pieces are phenomenal as a whole. That RDJ portrait is their best try easily, with super realistic eyes and punch hair application. Qualities unheard of in the plastic toy business.

U need to relax buddy. From ur 18 altogether posts, the 17 seems to be CM bashing...lol. U cannot compare a different scale plastic head to an 1/3 silicone one. CM pieces are of breathtaking quality. They chose to go with high quality silicone material for their human heads instead of PVC or polystone and their likeness is mediocre but their pieces are phenomenal as a whole. That RDJ portrait is their best try easily, with super realistic eyes and punch hair application. Qualities unheard of in the plastic toy business.

u need to open your eyes a bit more there statues are bad n very expensive u don't need to buy them
u mention their likeness is mediocre ,so I am right head is bad why cant u see that
u mention that plastic n polystone, silicone are all different and can not compare , ok then if hot toys can sculpt a realistic and paint app head I expect cinemaquette to do the same in silicone
but over the yrs they still have not improved on there sculpt , eyes r not realistic n punch hair are poor also , skin texture are awful
look at there bruce lee , superman , t850 bad hair do and face sculpt
this is not about my opinion but facts I'm pointing out the flaws
until they improved on there super realistic head sculpt cinemaquette should not be ripping off customers charging a ridiculous amount of money
i have no problem buyer buying there stuff , but i have a problem with them for not improving there head sculpt and charging excessive amount of money for a bad statue
cinemaquette should renamed there company to amateurquette this is for there poorly unrealistic head sculpt
when i think cinemaquette i think of high super realistic head sculpt

Not to mention, those are all his posts within a 10 year span lol :slap. While not a absolutely perfect likeness, it took HT, what 20+ tries to get their likeness where it's at now?

this is another poor figure from cinemaquette
what up with the ridiculous pose and the poor face sculpt
I hate the bloody base its way too big and get all the attention from the figure
and yet the price is ridiculous way over priced
cant believe there are still people on this forum who buy this ridiculous way over priced statue
if this was a very high end statue with realistic face sculpt n amazing pose then yes its a must buy

this company should not charge that much for a very average statue , greedy as always how they come up with price range baffle me :slap

It's the only 1/3 IM on the market, which is the scale I collect mostly......I have no need at all to justify to some random hater why I collect what I do and what I choose to spend my money on. If your going to spill nothing but hate on the collectors that like their products, at least come at with me with proper grammar.

Not to mention, those are all his posts within a 10 year span lol :slap. While not a absolutely perfect likeness, it took HT, what 20+ tries to get their likeness where it's at now?

I'm just baffle that some people here are blind and willing to pay excessive money statue with bad quality head sculpt just for cinemaquette to continue this trend :panic:
they will never improved
20 + hot toys better than not improving at all :dunno:dunno

It's the only 1/3 IM on the market, which is the scale I collect mostly......I have no need at all to justify to some random hater why I collect what I do and what I choose to spend my money on. If your going to spill nothing but hate on the collectors that like their products, at least come at with me with proper grammar.

play the grammar game :clap
why do i have a feeling that I'm making u feel bad n guilty for buying cinemaquette poorly sculpt statue , because its true , nobody should waste money on a poor statue
I hope u think twice about wasting more money on this company not worth it buddy :horror
clearly i can see u very upset

Stop arguing about man toys please.

In the end it’s probably all a waist of time and money. But we all have our thing that we are into. Whether it be collecting Cinemquette, or Prime1

I mean, I’m not into Cinemquette either but shiiiiitt.. [emoji23]

Stop arguing about man toys please.

In the end it’s probably all a waist of time and money. But we all have our thing that we are into. Whether it be collecting Cinemquette, or Prime1

I mean, I’m not into Cinemquette either but shiiiiitt.. [emoji23]

that what I love to hear buddy not into cinemaquette or amateurquette :goodpost: lol:wink1:

play the grammar game :clap
why do i have a feeling that I'm making u feel bad n guilty for buying cinemaquette poorly sculpt statue , because its true , nobody should waste money on a poor statue
I hope u think twice about wasting more money on this company not worth it buddy :horror
clearly i can see u very upset

yes, I'm very upset. I'm going to go kill myself and take my man toys with me. Thanks!

ps: no, I'm not, and you've made your point. Move on already. I still have the rest of their Guyver stuff on order. Your biased opinion changes nothing on my end.

Move on buddy and stop trolling this page. You are out of subject here. This is a P1 endo statue and clearly your thing is the ultra realistic human headsculpts. Maybe u want them so realistic n detailed for you to interact with them. That's respected too. In any case that's not the page. Be creative n create a suchlike CM likeness topic page to carry on the philosophy.

Back