Statue Prime 1 Terminator Endoskeleton statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The neck length is bothering me and also those two hoses in front of the collarbones attaching to the shoulders. Were they really that big?

termcomp.jpg

The neck length is bothering me and also those two hoses in front of the collarbones attaching to the shoulders. Were they really that big?

termcomp.jpg

Ok whaha! Even that chinese guy with a sad face and smiley face are a nice touch!

Cause that's what we need in this thread, a terminator skank... I guess that thread 2 lines down from this one wasn't enough huh?

Hahahaha Savage lol. I personally wouldn’t touch this one. It’s just weird. Moving on that pic of the kid in the background not smiling then smiling lol too funny hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No....
...this thread is for real terminators/endos :p

Does she have blush / makeup on?

Hahaha feels like I’m walking into a bar and all heads turn because I’m wearing a pink shirt that says Mommies boy on it 🤣🤣🤣

This one is an easy pass! So forgetful also as there is so much good stuff coming out.

termcomp.jpg

the hoses should be put much further into the chest, yes. they stick out in some shots

tecno.jpg

but are supposed to be within body silhouette.

terminator35.jpg

terminator8.jpg

terminator-featured.jpg

the neck, on the other hand...
what you did with it was correct - only 2 neck segments should be seen under the head, not 3, especially from that angle, but it shows that his trapezius muscle hydraulics on the statue are way too high., because after your mod his shoulders go into his skull, if you imagine flesh around them.

Very well spotted. Do you think it’s important to add this though. As I’m sure it’s not something everyone would miss. Unless your looking for it.

I really don't see the point in this, the Endoskeleton has been done to death. Why not try something a little different like the Hunter Killer ship , I have the 1/1 bust and HT's 1/4 Endo, you can buy so many different Terminator products just seems a bit of a waste of time to me.

I really don't see the point in this, the Endoskeleton has been done to death. Why not try something a little different like the Hunter Killer ship , I have the 1/1 bust and HT's 1/4 Endo, you can buy so many different Terminator products just seems a bit of a waste of time to me.

The point is that it's for people who want a 1/2 scale piece, and one with Prime 1's production standards. As others which will go unnamed have dropped the ball when it's come to their prototype to end production for Endo pieces across multiple scales.

You say it's been done to death, but it hasn't. Maybe badly. But to this day there is NO accurate T1 endoskeleton available in ANY scale. This is one of the only ones that come close, but I'm not fan of them seemingly going symmetrical with the skull.

New Instagram pic:

30933795_1983922791926396_196036467896614912_n.jpg

prime1studio - HDMMT1-01: T800 Endoskeleton
#endoskeleton #t1 #terminator #theterminator #t800 #wonderfestival #shanghai #china #exhbition #preorder #now #prime1 #prime1studio

as it is way more perfect than any other representation and probably the frist T1 skeleton ever attempted, it might be ok to be slightly nitpicking, considering its size, prize and overall greatness.
while forearm's main bone finally isn't cylindric (as it usually is on statues and figures), the angle between it and other hydraulics looks almost zero, while it should be i don't know, 10 degrees maybe. well, more degrees than 1-2.

7uhHa1C.jpg

NC1jNFu.jpg

at least according to a stop-motion puppet, which i doubt would have less/worse details than a full-scale.

4ybyBfD.jpg

12bm05z.jpg

see, the forearm shape is very triangle. the biggest pipe should be far from parallel to other 3. while they should be moved further to the outer border of that big shield right before the elbow.

also those bases of 3 hydraulics don't have that extra widening ring on each of them that were in the movie. they're just cylinders at their beginning, while they shouldn't be.

Ihpx4kb.jpg

mlUSKKR.jpg

and i don't understand why there are no strings inside the forearm (going through its whole length to the fingers, he operated them in arm repair scene) and no thumb connector in the palm.

M1LTKzK.jpg

YVKwkqz.jpg

lxfbGjE.jpg

dXcN8Fb.jpg

That prolonged neck is my only gripe. It's not a deal breaker ofc. Other than that it's the definitive T1 endo to have.

lxfbGjE.jpg

With all the gripes about all the Endos ever produced, why hasnt anyone got the 'webbing' piston between the thumb and index finger translated to any of them? Especially P1?.....

it was there in T1 only. T2 got a wire or a hose instead of a piston.

9tPO2Yp.jpg

Back