Statue Prime 1 Terminator Endoskeleton statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I totally agree with this statement, Cinemaquette pieces will always hold their value on edition size alone. Most of their pieces become rare at some point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I disagree. The prime 1 endo looks much better in my opinion. Resale may be a pain but outside of a couple of their amazing pieces( pred and the endo spring to mind ) no-one is gonna be lining up to buy the majority of overpriced Cinemaquettes on the aftermarket. Try shifting the god awful Indy, Reeves Superman or T3 T800 and recouping your investment.

disagree. Even though ECC lists their ES size MAX, they usually only end up selling a hundred or two of a given piece. This has a ES of 1,000 guaranteed to be made plus whatever they make in their open ES edition, which may be available for years and years at their discretion. Where is the value in that? If you like the character more, that's one thing, but just because it's bigger, that alone doesn't make a item a better deal imo.

I totally agree with this statement, Cinemaquette pieces will always hold their value on edition size alone. Most of their pieces become rare at some point.

U guys are talking after sale/stock values n edition numbers. I never mentioned resale comparison or other stock market values cause i've never cared less for these. The given fact is that this piece priced at 1.9k, which is an uninflated price for legendary scale standards among the last 6+ yrs (Wolf-Iron man-Darth Maul among others), is much more reasonable than the 1.2k mediocre Jungle hunter, an 1.2k 1/4 scale XM piece or an 1.5-1.8k alien 1/1 bust...given the size, sculpting detail, chroming app, licence n P1 guality integrity...If u like to talk abt sold out CM or ECC pieces it's another topic but u'll be surprised how diminishing is the price margin for grails in Europe even in low run og grails...

I disagree. The prime 1 endo looks much better in my opinion. Resale may be a pain but outside of a couple of their amazing pieces( pred and the endo spring to mind ) no-one is gonna be lining up to buy the majority of overpriced Cinemaquettes on the aftermarket. Try shifting the god awful Indy, Reeves Superman or T3 T800 and recouping your investment.

Yeah man...i can tell u by experience these days are long gone. Market P.O. saturation is killing the investment stronghold. I've seen the Reaper mqt or the Black Laggon creature mqt in ridiculous sale figures n yet stay inert...

its all about collecting your favourite characters from your favourite movies. If they go up in price due to demand then all good, if they don't, who cares. Its more about having that quality cinema piece for me then the value. More sentimental value my collection then anything.

When I think, something is no longer that great to me and i sell it on, and it goes for a lot more then great. if it doesn't then no big deal as long as I get what I paid for it. Some items I've sold off and made a loss on as no one wanted it or didn't want to pay much for it.

its all about collecting your favourite characters from your favourite movies. If they go up in price due to demand then all good, if they don't, who cares. Its more about having that quality cinema piece for me then the value. More sentimental value my collection then anything.

When I think, something is no longer that great to me and i sell it on, and it goes for a lot more then great. if it doesn't then no big deal as long as I get what I paid for it. Some items I've sold off and made a loss on as no one wanted it or didn't want to pay much for it.

Absolutely! I mostly collect because I like the piece or I’m attached to it in some way! I never got into this hobby to make money by buying rare pieces I have no idea about. But like you said if it goes up in value then that’s a bonus.

I hardly sell any of the stuff I own. I love them all lol.

This is a piece that I will buy based on me just absolutely loving the character and loving the piece. It’s a very nice one.

I will probably never sale it considering the character and just how damn accurate it looks.

Will probably be my favorite piece. Even over the Alien 3 Maquette.

This is a piece that I will buy based on me just absolutely loving the character and loving the piece. It’s a very nice one.

I will probably never sale it considering the character and just how damn accurate it looks.

Will probably be my favorite piece. Even over the Alien 3 Maquette.

Exactly! I'm getting this as I love the Endoskeletion character and movie, this is an amazing piece and size.

If this Endo was from Genisys I would not touch it as I'm into James Carmon's/Stan Winston original design and not the new rubbish one from new rubbish movie.

Same here..More 2 that, T1 endo was always more appealingly closer 2 me than a T2 one. That stop-motion movement on the factory corridor inscribed into my mind from back in the day.

U guys are talking after sale/stock values n edition numbers. I never mentioned resale comparison or other stock market values cause i've never cared less for these. The given fact is that this piece priced at 1.9k, which is an uninflated price for legendary scale standards among the last 6+ yrs (Wolf-Iron man-Darth Maul among others), is much more reasonable than the 1.2k mediocre Jungle hunter, an 1.2k 1/4 scale XM piece or an 1.5-1.8k alien 1/1 bust...given the size, sculpting detail, chroming app, licence n P1 guality integrity...If u like to talk abt sold out CM or ECC pieces it's another topic but u'll be surprised how diminishing is the price margin for grails in Europe even in low run og grails...

Your right about the aftermarket stuff, but you also have to remember, if they only made a small amount of these with the quality they have, the price would be well above a CM/ECC piece. They can only price this at $2k because they are making a **** load of them. If they weren't making this guy in 1/3 scale, I would probably wait for someone to sell one out of desperation and save a couple hundred bucks.

Your right about the aftermarket stuff, but you also have to remember, if they only made a small amount of these with the quality they have, the price would be well above a CM/ECC piece. They can only price this at $2k because they are making a **** load of them. If they weren't making this guy in 1/3 scale, I would probably wait for someone to sell one out of desperation and save a couple hundred bucks.

True fact. I'm a bit puzzled abt the 1/3 future release and the "later on" time reference. There is more than a year release wait for this guy. If "later on" goes on top of that it could be a 2yrs before we actually see the smaller brother. Furthermore, i can't remember a company eager to release the same product in different scales..(SS differentiate the lifesize/legendary scales/same character pieces, maybe with the exceptance of their 1/2 endoarm).

True fact. I'm a bit puzzled abt the 1/3 future release and the "later on" time reference.

It's probably just a reactionary plan due to the high percentage of people whom saw and loved this, but commented requesting it were 1/3 instead. Given just how high of a percentage of commentators did this, I am surprised by the high ES on this 1/2 version...

So, it sounds like a reactionary vanity to please the crowd...In other words, if u like the character n always wanted a high end T1 endo, get this like there is no 2morrow. P1 should be more specific abt this in recent future.

True fact. I'm a bit puzzled abt the 1/3 future release and the "later on" time reference. There is more than a year release wait for this guy. If "later on" goes on top of that it could be a 2yrs before we actually see the smaller brother. Furthermore, i can't remember a company eager to release the same product in different scales..(SS differentiate the lifesize/legendary scales/same character pieces, maybe with the exceptance of their 1/2 endoarm).

Prime has already done same characters in both scales before (Bat, Supes, WW) and seeing as no 1/3 T1 Endo exists, it would be a no brainer. I expect them to do at least 2 Arnies from this license as well. This is going to be around for quite awhile, so if nothing at least gets previewed by the time this ships, then maybe I will consider it more. Until then, I'll wait and see.

This is a nice piece. Wish I had the funds and room for it. I sure hope they do a T1 life size bust. That would be a must have for me...as long as it was accurate.

Don't forget Aragorn, can't give that one away.

Back