Statue Prime 1 Terminator Endoskeleton statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see. How did you know about that? i just went to SS and under prime 1 saw the EX version only. Thats what I wanted any way but good to know.

I don't remember who told me that little trick. They've been doing that for long time though. Sideshow usually only puts the EX up on their What's New page instead of both the EX and the regular until the EX has sold out.

I have to disagree with HCG T2 1:2 Scale bud. I sold mine many years ago as I couldn’t stand looking at it after awhile. It’s definitely not screen accurate. I’m extremely meticulous with detail comparisons, and realize there is nothing “perfect” out there, but the next time I purchase an Endo from T2, I will ensure it is a point from perfect. The way things are going, I may be going the custom route.

At least with the Prime 1 T1 version, we know the angle in which it’s supposed to be protrayimg in the film, and I’m satisfied with the details.

JUST in case anyone was hung up on the payment plans like I was, with them starting next month, they just updated them. Now they begin next January and have an 8 month option.

I don't remember who told me that little trick. They've been doing that for long time though. Sideshow usually only puts the EX up on their What's New page instead of both the EX and the regular until the EX has sold out.

Ok thanks for the info.

I don't get the point in putting something up for order almost a year before you start paying for it. It goes without saying there is no rush to even thinking about ordering it, unless you can't control yourself. They might announce a 1:3 version, a year and half from now, and this one still won't be out. Mind-boggling.

Man, that's a grip of cash, but it's what I've always wanted: the T1 Endo limping. How can I pass it up? And as it's my favorite movie "monster" of all time, it makes sense for it to be the biggest scaled piece in my collection. Damn, I hate the cost of this hobby!

Ordering from Prime 1 instead of Sideshow also gets it to you as soon as May instead of August of next year. But you start paying next month instead of Jan 2019.

They are likely to do a 1:3 version at some point, so I'm going to hold off.

but who knows if it will be the same pose or not. ES is crazy high on this considering there is a regular edition as well, that seems to be open ES. This is going to be around for a long time considering they've already let the public know a 1:3 version is coming too. I'd bet the Ex will still be around even when this starts shipping, so no rush at all from my stand point.

I'd love this but there is a limit I can't pass with this hobby and this is way up there in terms of price and size so I'll have to pass.

I know that recently released 1/4 maquette is not in the same ball park as this but I'm still very happy with it and it's the most I will spend on a statue nowadays.

Congratulations who is getting this though he looks amazing

TBH, this price for this piece and wht it is (size,scale,character detail,licence) makes much more sense 2 me than any 1/3 ECC piece at similar or more price range or any 1/4 overpriced SS or XM piece...

TBH, this price for this piece and wht it is (size,scale,character detail,licence) makes much more sense 2 me than any 1/3 ECC piece at similar or more price range or any 1/4 overpriced SS or XM piece...

disagree. Even though ECC lists their ES size MAX, they usually only end up selling a hundred or two of a given piece. This has a ES of 1,000 guaranteed to be made plus whatever they make in their open ES edition, which may be available for years and years at their discretion. Where is the value in that? If you like the character more, that's one thing, but just because it's bigger, that alone doesn't make a item a better deal imo.

disagree. Even though ECC lists their ES size MAX, they usually only end up selling a hundred or two of a given piece. This has a ES of 1,000 guaranteed to be made plus whatever they make in their open ES edition, which may be available for years and years at their discretion. Where is the value in that? If you like the character more, that's one thing, but just because it's bigger, that alone doesn't make a item a better deal imo.

I totally agree with this statement, Cinemaquette pieces will always hold their value on edition size alone. Most of their pieces become rare at some point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back