Statue Prime 1 Supergirl 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pictures taken by Kelvin Loke
b55d1ff0495a094cc97d56753f6abaec.jpg
deff87c5be6b64c58d7f61b5e2a000b6.jpg
f019b3205ea151d26bb5ba066a83053f.jpg
96440a6e143e381788d0da70ece79736.jpg
9c3b1a5305c7354fbdfb7d8f09dce551.jpg
83e9b0b242da6d2893ce490155ff3b77.jpg
a469d8c620bb99e95085f0734d6686dc.jpg

Oh wow ...the body sculpt on this is beautiful ...along with the portrait. Very nice!

Just as nice as the 1/4 scale SSC version, so I'll admire this from afar.

This looks a lot better with brighter lighting. The shadows on her face were making it a bit weird looking.... I will say one thing I like about this sculpt over SS Supergirl is it doesn't have the giraffe neck that SS does..

From Facebook:-

Prime 1 Studio is proud to present Supergirl 1:3 Scale statue, another powerful being on the planet who can leap tall buildings and outspeed bullets. First up from the hit DC comic book is the female version of the DC representative character Superman! Teenager Kara Zor-el was sent to Earth from the dying planet Krypton. Her environment dramatically changes from the one she grew up in, she is struggling to comprehend her new home and fighting for herself. She becomes the ultimate new girl on the Earth, Supergirl. In this statue, Supergirl flies across the sky with one foot gently touching the surface of the cloud with flying birds and fluttering capes describe the windy environment above the air. She still has enough strength in reserve and keeps the best curve on her face. Her unique pose and likeness captures perfectly the beauty of Supergirl while holding her pet cat, sometimes referred to as Streaky the Supercat. This is the must-have statue for all Superman and Supergirl manias.
【Product Specifications】
・Size approximately 31 inches tall [(H)77.6cm (W)49.7cm (D)40.7cm]
・One (1) Sky Cloud base
・One (1) alternate Regular Portrait
・One (1) alternate Exclusive Portrait (In the Exclusive version only)
[Notice]
Prototype samples are shown.
Product details could be subjected to change without further notice.

IMG_0947.JPG

IMG_0949.JPG

IMG_0948.JPG

IMG_0950.JPG

IMG_0951.JPG

IMG_0952.jpg

Sold, sold and sold! I think this one even blows the new SS statue away. It's gonna be a 12 months wait before it becomes available isn't?

I don't like the EX as much personally. So does this mean we have to have the cat? That's me out if so which is a shame

She's cute.. looks almost a little too Shunya Yamas#ita Bishoujo style especially with the Cat.

It will be a hard petition to get Prime 1 to make the Cat a switch-out because looks like in the new photos they did away with the shoulder seam.So no noticeable place for a switch-out arm.

This is a very nice statue, but SSC looks just as great. I would've gotten this too if not for the 1/3 scale.

Kinda random, but am I the only one getting young Mary Steenburgen vibes from the headsculpts? It’s a gorgeous statue and I wouldn’t even say that’s a bad thing, just that it was an observation I couldn’t help making.:lol

This looks a lot better with brighter lighting. The shadows on her face were making it a bit weird looking.... I will say one thing I like about this sculpt over SS Supergirl is it doesn't have the giraffe neck that SS does..

The neck lengths are similar lengths, both original arts are done by Stanley Lau, the Prime one portrait she’s just looking down and they angled her jaw down significantly from the side. The SS one that was made off Artgerms work has he same proportions as Mellissa Benoist and I definitely wouldn’t call her ugly.

Attachments

• 0CF4E213-7E2D-4197-B70C-BA824EDE2FC3.jpeg
    0CF4E213-7E2D-4197-B70C-BA824EDE2FC3.jpeg
    434.3 KB · Views: 91
The neck lengths are similar lengths, both original arts are done by Stanley Lau, the Prime one portrait she’s just looking down and they angled her jaw down significantly from the side. The SS one that was made off Artgerms work has he same proportions as Mellissa Benoist and I definitely wouldn’t call her ugly.

Mellissa Benoist is not ugly but she's not exactly hot either... not to mention at 30 she's a bit old to play Supergirl…

As for the neck, it does look less pronounced on Prime 1's, probably because it's detailed out more then SS.... SS neck just looks weird but the EX version looks more normal...

Back