Prime 1 Studios - wonder woman new 52, 1/4 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd probably get this if it wasn't $700 that I'd rather apply somewhere else after seeing all the other new stuff at SDCC and Wonderfest.

I am disappointed with that headsculpt. It looks like an entirely different statue in comparison to the render.

Try and contact
https://www.collectiblesdirect.co.uk
https://animegami.co.uk

They have the others, too - so I guess they will have her, too.

Thank you, will probably go with collectibles direct but some of the prime 1 are £1000!

I am disappointed with that headsculpt. It looks like an entirely different statue in comparison to the render.

Don't these normally come with change out heads? Looking forward to having different options

I REALLY wanted to love this statue and thought the unpainted version looked great. Something about this though is not wowing me. Part of it may be my love for the movie version costume. I will be passing on this.

Maybe I'm jaded but all I can focus on is the absolutely lackluster perch they put her on. Two perfectly squared off column ruins. The odds.

You can't deny the quality and execution of the design though - even if you're debating the physics of a statue based on an amazonian princess who flies and has a magic lasso... :lol

I'm not familiar with WW's comic stories but from what I've seen of her various incarnations over the years I do think that the costume and art associated with New 52 is the "hottest" version of the character and this statue certainly seems to capture that.

this thing looks great, not sure what all the complaints are coming from.

this thing looks great, not sure what all the complaints are coming from.
True. She's like the sideshow version but better. Face looks better, too. P1 version blue boots and SS version the red ones (better). And P1 uses silver instead of gold.
The Base is very good.

True. She's like the sideshow version but better. Face looks better, too. P1 version blue boots and SS version the red ones (better). And P1 uses silver instead of gold.
The Base is very good.

I agree as well. I don't mind that people have different tastes, but I think she looks very good.

Just not a big fan of the new 52 designs, but Wonder Woman's design was defnitely one of the best of the bunch. All in all, I think this Wonder Woman looks really nice, but since I really have no interest in the rest of the line, it just doesn't make a lot of sense ordering just this one piece. So this is one Wonder Woman statue I will enjoy from afar.

I will admit that the whole line looks pretty amazing if you actually like the look of the new 52 designs. They all go together extremely well and all are very well designed. It really all comes down to wether or not you like the new 52 designs or not.

I agree with that, like I said in another thread this piece looks fantastic but won't fit with other sideshow PFs. Still tempted though due to it being the right scale for me and i do like her new 52 look

Back