Prime 1 Studios - wonder woman new 52, 1/4 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am in as long as she isn't wearing pants. I can live with $750 if the edition size isn't huge.

I am in as long as she isn't wearing pants. I can live with $750 if the edition size isn't huge.

Supes is 500 on the EX so its a minimum #.

If we start paying $750 for standard 1/4's, SS will surely capitalize on it.

Granted DP is $700, and not sure how well he is truly selling, but at least hes VERY detailed and creative. P1 just has 1 CoH.

Last edited:
$750 is not bad considering Prime 1 QC and low Edition Size.... I can't bring myself to spend that on a SS piece do to their questionable QC and large Edition Sizes which hurt the value of the statue if you ever need to sell it.... but that's just my opinion....

$750 is not bad considering Prime 1 QC and low Edition Size.... I can't bring myself to spend that on a SS piece do to their questionable QC and large Edition Sizes which hurt the value of the statue if you ever need to sell it.... but that's just my opinion....

My thoughts exactly. I will gladly give Prime 1 my money over SS.

Thank God it's 1/4 scale, very much looking forward to this. I hope it's modelled more like the Jim lee art and not the thin, non curvy sideshow version :pray:

I LOVE this first look and can't wait to see more. The New52 outfit is rather close to her original outfit and I actually like more of the silver colors (rather than gold).

To each their own and all, but at $750, those are private commission prices and should only net an ES of under 60.

I'm not sure who is doing your private commissions but they are usually in the $1500-$2000 range min... Then again it depends on who the sculptor and painter is, I guess less known people might charge a lot less... ((( shrug )))

As for Wonder Woman I actually prefer the shorts of the New 52 over the old design, IMO to many of the older female designs look like their based on one piece swim suits... I also like the Rebirth Wonder Woman outfit also, very Romanish with the skirt :)

I'm not sure who is doing your private commissions but they are usually in the $1500-$2000 range min... Then again it depends on who the sculptor and painter is, I guess less known people might charge a lot less... ((( shrug )))

My guy actually charges $5k, however, thats to initiate the commission. Once you break down the sales depending on the ES, in this case 55, it came to 700 PO, 800 ea after production started.

But, the point is, and while I dont shop based on low ES, if Im paying private commission prices I want LOW edition sizes.

WW N52 suit was one of those less effected by the change so Im down with it!

Supes is 500 on the EX so its a minimum #.

500 for the exclusive would be perfect. My biggest concern is that they decide to offer a variant paint job which is nicer and has a smaller edition size 1 month after I place my order...

I don't mind New52 and actually like most of the costumes. Looks good so far for Wonder Woman, however for their Superman, not sure what it was but I was not feeling that statue at all.

Same here. Wasn't feeling price either. I don't mind new 52 look for WW.

Back