Prime 1 Studios - wonder woman new 52, 1/4 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is by far more ridiculous than.. oh man I don't know
Are they serious?

Est. Arrival: Nov 2019 - Jan 2020

And you have to add 3 maybe 6 month on top :(
c42500e085b3f2a3ab18ba0524e37f69.jpg

I don't see the problem. That's the standard shipping time frames for all Prime 1 1/3 pieces. It's nearly always 18 months from preorder to shipping + delays.

I don't see the problem. That's the standard shipping time frames for all Prime 1 1/3 pieces. It's nearly always 18 months from preorder to shipping + delays.
Yea, i know but makes me kind of sad :(
Supes was pushed back one or even two times.
Green Lantern was in time - I think.
Next one should be Darkseid - let's see how far he's getting pushed back.

I know, I'm waiting for the Suicide Harley, too. Hope to see WW Training outfit this year.

As most have said, portraits are rough. Especially the angry one. If SS PF comes out as good a prototype, no contest.

If they are able, P1 should ditch the current portraits and try again. The concept drawing for the calm face was very nice. An angry face would be welcome as an alternate portrait, just not this one.

I know it’s been said but the portraits are really, really subpar. And why in the heck is it $730?

If that’s an indication of how much the Batman will be.....bleh. Which I guess it is as the rest of the line is in line with it.

As most have said, portraits are rough. Especially the angry one. If SS PF comes out as good a prototype, no contest.

If they are able, P1 should ditch the current portraits and try again. The concept drawing for the calm face was very nice. An angry face would be welcome as an alternate portrait, just not this one.

I agree, what are the chances that they'll tweak the reg head a little before release? As I love everything else (Not the ex stuff)

I agree, what are the chances that they'll tweak the reg head a little before release? As I love everything else (Not the ex stuff)

With 18 months or 24 months between PO and Shipping ...you would think they have time to tweak the REG portrait. Who knows ...

This is a nice piece, but I don't think it measures up to Sideshow's new PF.

Oh ...not even close.

For now.

Let's just hope for Sideshow that their production pieces don't crash and burn like it did with their BVS Wonder Woman. That imo was a travesty.

I think I said this before but least in Prime 1's case you pretty much know what it's going to look like when you get it in hand.

:lol:lol:lol

I know Prime 1's paint will be flawless on this statue but the face makes it a tough sell at $730.... plus I'm not crazy about the bright metallic paints they used either... If this was around $500 I'd be more tempted...

I know Prime 1's paint will be flawless on this statue but the face makes it a tough sell at $730.... plus I'm not crazy about the bright metallic paints they used either... If this was around $500 I'd be more tempted...

Sideshow's new PF is the way to go if you need a new 1/4 WW for your collection.

I'm getting both and a 3rd . The one from XM. But I'm hoping for one 1/3 comic version from Prime 1, too.
Have the Gal Gadot Training and Ultimate.

Hmmm, too many Wonder Woman I guess ;)

But for the new SS PF and the Prime 1 one I see it that way. We have the warrior gritty, seasoned ready to take down Darkseid. I like the option with the axe. (Still hoping for tweks for the angy face).

Aaand then there is the SS one..young and beautiful. She looks like a model posing with her lasso, still new to the whole fighting.

Can't wait to have the Sideshow one. So please Sideshow make her nice juat like the proto..

Yes the price is too much for it. If it was 500.00 that would be on the point.

Yes the price is too much for it. If it was 500.00 that would be on the point.

Unfortunately all Prime 1's 1/4 pieces are priced at this level.

Imo it's pretty much a premium charged for two reasons. One part Sideshow, so that the piece is more expensive than their own 1/4s so it's harder to compete, and the second part is quality control, because as we all know the transition from prototype to production for Prime 1 pieces is usually quite close to each other.

Unfortunately all Prime 1's 1/4 pieces are priced at this level.

Imo it's pretty much a premium charged for two reasons. One part Sideshow, so that the piece is more expensive than their own 1/4s so it's harder to compete, and the second part is quality control, because as we all know the transition from prototype to production for Prime 1 pieces is usually quite close to each other.

True but another reason why so many doesn’t sell out even at the low 300-500 ex Es. Hope they lower some to even less like Optimus primal ex. It will be more incentive to own it for a bonus lower Es. Surprise venom, serpentor, beast wars megatron, new 52 Superman, and so many others are still around with those really low Es. Must be the 750.00 starting prices.

Back