Prime 1 Studios DC COMICS line!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From what nextlevel has been saying, the 1/3 pieces should be selling for $700-$800. As for any LSF sized pieces, I'm out. Those will probably be around 2K and that's too rich for my blood.

I dont think so, Prime1 manager really like heavy statue, don't expect it to be light.

With limited income and space, this just makes me sad lol. I know I'm thinking too far ahead, but if Prime 1 makes an Arkham style Harley Quinn or even more so Margot Robbie's Harley from 2016's Suicide Squad then that could very well be my grail and would never have to collect anything else. Still curious to see how Prime 1 handles human likeness first and foremost.

I dont think so, Prime1 manager really like heavy statue, don't expect it to be light.

TMNT are 699$

Transformers depends from 1200 to 2000$

So DC line should be quite affordable i guess

Wait, I'm cofused. I'm glad to hear that they won't be eggshell pieces but I thought you said these DC pieces should be affordable for their size. I know any 1/2 pieces will be expensive but I'm hoping the 1/3 pieces are around the $700 mark. Has something changed? I hope not because I can't begin to tell you how badly I want that AO Deathstroke piece if it ends up looking good. However, if these pieces are running for $1000+ then I'm out no matter what.

Affordable is a subjective word. Stick to numbers so all walks of life can gauge accordingly and whats considered "affordable".

You left out the Arkham Knight pic... that inc the Batmobile!

View attachment 155176

This is certainly great news to hear Prime 1 clinching the DC license. I've just recieved my first Prime 1 piece and have to say that everyone should believe the hype cos their stuff is by far some of the best work I've seen in the works of Collectibles (not to mention some of the dearest too) :thud: :lol

I'll certainly be watching in anticipation as Prime 1 reveal more information...at this stage I'd be more interested in the Dark Knight Batman as opposed to the Arkham Asylum version but all that will be subject to change possibly once the reveal pics come in.

One thing I am concerned about is the price...at 1/3 scale I do find it hard to believe that Prime 1 will price this scale at the $7-800 mark...with the amount of detail and effort they put into their pieces I can't see that :( as a fairly new company, they have built up a very good reputation as one of the best when it comes to manufacturing high level Collectibles so I'm not so sure they would go down the route that sideshow have by cutting corners or risking possible levels of bad QC just to make a piece more affordable. I do hope I'm wrong of course but for a 1/3 scale piece, I can't see it selling for no less than $1K in my opinion :dunno

Fortunately for me and my wallet, I have no interest in DC collectibles. But I really am looking forward to see what can Prime1 do and I expect these statues to be gorgeous!

I highly doubt such a low price, its almost laughable to expect that price for that scale lol.

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

To make it short:
can I expect them to make a 1:3 Arkham Knight Batman (with the nice hi tech suit) at around 700-800$?

Good. If they make an exclusive and Sideshow will carry it, I have nearly 250$ in reward points to unload. Otherwise, regular via retailers should be the best bet.

No way are these going to be under a grand. I really hope I'm wrong but I just can't see it

Unless there's something we don't know like there going to be made from PVC or something

I guess we are going to have to wait and see regarding the pricing of Prime 1 merch. As much as I want a 1/3 AO Deathstroke, I won't pay a G or more for one. That's out of my budget.

I guess we are going to have to wait and see regarding the pricing of Prime 1 merch. As much as I want a 1/3 AO Deathstroke, I won't pay a G or more for one. That's out of my budget.
I would pay a grand for an amazing one off Batman but I won't buy anyone else

I would pay a grand for an amazing one off Batman but I won't buy anyone else

I'm actually interested in picking up the SSC Arkham pieces. The ONLY Prime 1 pieces I see myself nabbing is the AO Deathstroke and Bats . I absolutely love the Deathstroke character and he gets no love in statue form. On top of that I only like 2 of his costumes. The AO and classic ones. I'm fairly sure we'll see a classic Deathstroke PF from SSC one day. But, an AO Deathstroke statue in any scale will most likely be a very rare bird. I'm all over Prime 1's AO Deathstroke if the price is right. It may very well be the only piece I pick up along with possibly an AO Batman if it gets made. Given their scale, I'd make those 2 stand alone pieces in my collection.

10890914_680297892088155_622282521_n.jpg
From Prime 1's Instagram.

Back